Sacdiya&Socdaal - Muuse Suudi Yalaxow

There is nothing wrong with being a midhibaan. There is something fundamentally wrong with you for hating midhibaan.

Your absolutely right , nothing wrong with beign midhibaan they are hard working and lovely ppl who love senator xaaji suudi yalaxoow same with our madhoweyne brothers and sisters . @Jungle shouldve worded better and called you an outcast RUNT instead :silanyolaugh:
I'm going to call you the RUNT from now on I'll stop the calling you aa4 qooble

Your absolutely right , nothing wrong with beign midhibaan they are hard working and lovely ppl who love senator xaaji suudi yalaxoow same with our madhoweyne brothers and sisters . @Jungle shouldve worded better and called you an outcast RUNT instead :silanyolaugh:
That's better, call me a RUNT. You're dealing with me, no need to insult random masakiin who have nothing to do with our argument.

Jungle

VIP
I didnt say midgaan are bad people. Just that qanyare their only politician that defended them and the only reason theyre still in xamar and this guy says he should go to hell but my dad and adeers survived so im good. Tf is that?

I didnt say midgaan are bad people. Just that qanyare their only politician that defended them and the only reason theyre still in xamar and this guy says he should go to hell but my dad and adeers survived so im good. Tf is that?
What have any of these people done in the past 30 years other than send alot of kids to death and build hotels.

They aren't fighting for freedom. They are fighting for turf war. Glorified gangs. The people are just collateral.

Absolutely, its selfish for him to say that .
majority of @Eggman ppl in dayniile wouldve been wiped if qanyaare hadn't been protecting them aun to the late faction leader qanyaare .

Absolutely, its selfish for him to say that .
majority of @Eggman ppl in dayniile wouldve been wiped if qanyaare hadn't been protecting them aun to the late faction leader qanyaare .
Wiped out by who? Another warlord faction. The people are caught up in the middle on both sides because two idiots want to fight.

If these guys weren't fighting no one would be in harms way. You create the problem and present yourself as the Solution.

30 years. Show me a single orphanage a warlord built.

What have any of these people done in the past 30 years other than send alot of kids to death and build hotels.

They aren't fighting for freedom. They are fighting for turf war. Glorified gangs. The people are just collateral.

What turf wars you speak of ?
The only ppl senator muuse yalaxow send to akhira were the bad actors ,terrorists and pro dictatorship supporters .
This is senator muuse fleet sending the terrorists somalis in Turkish kirby armoured vehicles to akhira

The house of xaaji suudi is where every politician and soldier who stood up for democracy goes to .

I hope you put some money away to invest in marina estate so me you and xaaji suudi could be neighbours