Sacad Mafia (Galmudug) and Sufi Terrorists (ASWJ) Join Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

After years of negotiations, the Sacad Mafia and the only Sufi Terrorist organisation in the world have joined forces. In a typical somali political fashion, and as I predicted yesterday, there is a new head of government position awarded to the organisation that wrongly calls itself Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jaama. They have been given a new role Chief of Ministers (wtf is that?) and the also, the Chief of Justices :)dead:).

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You are so obessessed with HG’s, GL, GM. Get help you fucking retard. It seems you invest so much time on us then your own fucking gobol. Gtfoh you daesh and stop hiding in the Galgala Jungles.

There will never be a united somalia god forbid it. But good for reer Galnus

Don't underestimate a people's will to come together and build something that is uniquely their's and protect it against others that might hurt them :)

We're after all one people under all the fights and feuds we have daily and that recognition will only grow. :)

That Jiron shiite doesn't work with a blood hungry somali like me

Then I propose you eat a healthy meal and come back with a more sound mind. You have it in you to be a compassionate person and shouldn't be juged on your less agreeable behavior :)

I'll wait to hear the constructive criticism you can bring :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:vanlf9a:
incredulous.gif

They are not just terrorists, they are mujrimiin who work for Ethiopia. May Allah curse those mujrims with a disease that kills them slowly and agonising.

They are not just terrorists, they are mujrimiin who work for Ethiopia. May Allah curse those mujrims with a disease that kills them slowly and agonising.
We need to kill of their families and clans bro to get to the root of the problem and wipe out their entire existance, I think a few rounds of carpet bombing will do the job

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
We need to kill of their families and clans bro to get to the root of the problem and wipe out their entire existance, I think a few rounds of carpet bombing will do the job
:gucciwhat::mahubowtf: Naacla habarta bufkeed. HG nomads were killed grazing with their herds in the Ethio border by cagdheer footsoldiers of Liyuu. So how does the population make up the goverment? Warya, you have deep problems. Mass genocide on qabilists like you is needed :fittytousand: @Tenacious this implies for you too. Atleast we are not like your banu hashim brothers bending over to kenyatta and tigre goverments. So f*ck you and your agenda.

:gucciwhat::mahubowtf: Naacla habarta bufkeed. HG nomads were killed grazing with their herds in the Ethio border by cagdheer footsoldiers of Liyuu. So how does the population make up the goverment? Warya, you have deep problems. Mass genocide on qabilists like you is needed :fittytousand: @Tenacious this implies for you too. Atleast we are not like your banu hashim brothers bending over to kenyatta and tigre goverments. So f*ck you and your agenda.
You expect me to believe Hg nomads were just doing nomad things and then were suddenly killed by liyuu ? Lol yeah right futada madow usheeg sxb like I said this is effective same plan trump uses on isis, just killing the terrorists is not enough we need to wipe out their families and supporting clans using air strikes. Insha’Allah I hope to witness the day this happens so I can sit and watch with some popcorn:samwelcome:

waraabe

Your superior
if HG unites its bad news for mjs, they will have to go back to selling their women to europeans for weapons kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.