Sabrina Done Did it Again Y'all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Y’all xasid, your wives going end up with worse case of cellulite after having children.
That’s why I’m saving money for cellulite treatments and breast lift after having kids. Good investment for myself to enjoy in mirror everyday.

Y’all xasid, your wives going end up with worse case of cellulite after having children.
That’s why I’m saving money for cellulite treatments and breast lift after having kids. Good investment for myself to enjoy in mirror everyday.

Isn't that Haram to lift your breasts why lift your breasts do u have a disorder or is one lower than the other???

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Isn't that Haram to lift your breasts why lift your breasts do u have a disorder or is one lower than the other???
When having kids and breastfeed it will no longer be perky. It will sag. I will get breast lift done after having kids it’s a must for me. No I don’t have disorder.,

World

VIP
I don’t understand why a celebrity like Idris Elba who has access to the most beautiful women in the world would go for this animal? I wouldn’t even have sex with her, she totally revolts me. :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

And to think that she’s supposed to be an elite tier model, imagine the average xalimo. :liberaltears:

World

VIP
Most probably. I personally have no qualms with her body. In fact, it's as natural as it gets within the realm shes living in.
She is a health hazard to herself and everybody around her. Fat and overweight is not healthy. Every normal man is genetically wired to be attracted to a fit, slim, and toned woman. All of that “body positivity”, “fat is the new beauty” and “curvy is in trend” is nothing more than a lie that out of shape women tell themselves to feel better. Welcome to the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending