Sabrina Done Did it Again Y'all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not always but a disproportionate percentage of them have a history that cant be hidden so only a non Somali would want them.

It's true and it's the majority the only ones who this rule might not apply to are the radical salafis who are knees deep in one ummah land so they really don't care about race as long as their spouse is also a salafi.

All the other girls have had bad history with Somali guys and just develop hate for Somali guys which is really bad the amount of Somali girls in Sweden/Norway with white baby daddys who divorced them and also Somali girls who get beat by their Arab and West African husbands all around the world is sad, Somali girls don't understand dhaqan lol I didn't even know until recently that Nigerians beat their wives/girlfriends

.https://www.theguardian.com/working...ence-domestic-abuse-nigeria-bullying-husbands

Wallahi Allah is my witness I've seen a Nigerian friend who stays in student accommodation threaten to punch up his Nigerian girlfriend because she lost the remote to his TV. I was super shocked because I thought it was a middle eastern thing

People who always talk about other people’s appearances are themselves beauty challenged. I’ve met many of them. Just shake my head and walk off.

Muji

VIP
I already said i hacked her phone( moment of weakness) plus she is friends with my sister's and cousins. We are also from the same city.

Oh snap so you hacked on to her phone! What happened to trust! It’s funny that you’re always talking about your hoe escapades but don’t want your fiancé to keep her past private lol ok.

Muji

VIP
It's true and it's the majority the only ones who this rule might not apply to are the radical salafis who are knees deep in one ummah land so they really don't care about race as long as their spouse is also a salafi.

All the other girls have had bad history with Somali guys and just develop hate for Somali guys which is really bad the amount of Somali girls in Sweden/Norway with white baby daddys who divorced them and also Somali girls who get beat by their Arab and West African husbands all around the world is sad, Somali girls don't understand dhaqan lol I didn't even know until recently that Nigerians beat their wives/girlfriends

.https://www.theguardian.com/working...ence-domestic-abuse-nigeria-bullying-husbands

Wallahi Allah is my witness I've seen a Nigerian friend who stays in student accommodation threaten to punch up his Nigerian girlfriend because she lost the remote to his TV. I was super shocked because I thought it was a middle eastern thing

West African men are very abusive, I’ve heard the same about some qabils and habesha men. It’s best to avoid unles they are rich and modern like Idris.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Her ass is disgusting do you not have standards? Akhas waahid you sound like the kind to whip their dick out when they see any person of the opposite gender walking past :mjlol:

Respect yourself :mjlol:
nah its just that im not tryna see ass you feel me. Gotta be dedicated to be celibate thats the motto.

Muji

VIP
BDB8D4D7-6074-4F01-A7A5-AAA7417BB500.jpeg

Hmmm

Oh snap so you hacked on to her phone! What happened to trust! It’s funny that you’re always talking about your hoe escapades but don’t want your fiancé to keep her past private lol ok.

Shaytaan got to me again and I checked. Nothing untoward, she is amazing, telling niggas she is taken.

I don't deserve her but inshallah she will make me become a better person.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don’t see anything wrong.

Most of the xalimos commenting harshly probably don’t even look that good compared to her.

Most of the niggas commenting probably haven’t even gone to a public beach. The only chicks they have seen were mostly on hub.

Muji

VIP
Post a half face pic of yourself let's see if u are pretty or hideous bcoz u bashing us let see your face!!!

I’m currently in the process of bleaching my skin to impress @AussieHustler

Ive also ordered a blonde becky wig from Amazon and a Starbucks cup which hasn’t arrived yet. Once I’ve completed my transition I will update my display picture.

Muji

VIP
Shaytaan got to me again and I checked. Nothing untoward, she is amazing, telling niggas she is taken.

I don't deserve her but inshallah she will make me become a better person.

Right... so she’s not allowed to have a past however you get a second chance because you’re a better person now right...

I was on my way home the other day and I had just walked out from some ghetto takeaway and I saw this Kurdish guy fucking barking and yelling across the street. Naturally I look at who he's talking to and it's a Somali girl, early 20's at most. The way she crossed the road to him in a panic, girl nearly got hit by a fucking car. That's full on silac. I'm no expert, but the way she reacted... I'd be shocked if he didnt beat her

Ive also ordered a blonde becky wig from Amazon and a Starbucks cup which hasn’t arrived yet. Once I’ve completed my transition I will update my display picture.

Knowles

Ma Adan baay i mooddey, isagaa colour ku mashquuley. Sxb, bal read again my comment and see haddii aad wax ka qaban karto. Let me leave you with a reer Xamar xikmad.

Kuunto wixii loo kuuse oo kastuuma loo geshe karaama lee ma ahoo.

Did you get my drift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending