Sabrina Done Did it Again Y'all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why are you giving me advice, aren't you apart of the anti Farah brigade?

You're right, the new saying is "We can't share spaghetti once you go ajnabi".

Since when? First I'm a male. Now a basher? You're rife with false accusations.

I'm not a fan of hypocrites. I only take digs at Farax Bed Wenches. If you're clean. Don't take offense. :camby:

You idiots know nothing about a woman’s body.

The sun is shining on all the wrong places and making her look worse than she actually is.

Most girls have celllulite even Victoria secret models.

Just shows most of the men here have never seen a woman who hasn’t been photoshopped.

lol come on. It's not even cellulite. Her bum and legs look terrible imo. Well, worse than some expected anyway.

I'm not a fan of hypocrites. I only take digs at Farax Bed Wenches. If you're clean. Don't take offense.

nayaa sofia, can you take your beef somewhere else. this thread is dedicated to Sabrina's ugly booty and how she fooled us all this time. we been obsessed with it for a long time. not anymore.

I'm not a fan of hypocrites. I only take digs at Farax Bed Wenches. If you're clean. Don't take offense. :camby:
We need more intellectuals on sspot, Somali women like you are a dying breed. Guulesyo:salute:

Last edited:
When idris dumps her I’m sure there will be a farax to pick up the pieces.

Lesson to all Somali women, let black man hit it and settle down with a farax if it goes wrong.

Most of our faraxs are extremely desperate, have low self-esteem and are involuntarily celibate. I’ve already handpicked @Inquisitive_, @AussieHustler and @AliUK as my safety net if dating ajanabis goes wrong.
I am engaged to a dime nacalaa ku yaal. God would never do me like that.

it will go to 100 pages. i think i replied 15 times already. at work. hope my manager does not find out, else i will be out the door.

@Knowles I've heard and confirmed that Faraaxs in Vancouver have already ran through her so it's Idris picking up their sloppy seconds lol

Funnily enough that's always the case with Somali girls who marry out they've already been used and abused by Somali guys which is why they develop hate towards Somali guys. Real shit wallahi I'm speaking from experience.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You idiots know nothing about a woman’s body.

The sun is shining on all the wrong places and making her look worse than she actually is.

Most girls have celllulite even Victoria secret models.

Just shows most of the men here have never seen a woman who hasn’t been photoshopped.
What are you on? I go to beaches during vacations. Women can have banging bodies without cellulite. Nothing these guys said was a lie. Relax fam.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles I've heard and confirmed that Faraaxs in Vancouver have already ran through her so it's Idris picking up their sloppy seconds lol

Funnily enough that's always the case with Somali girls who marry out they've already been used and abused by Somali guys which is why they develop hate towards Somali guys. Real shit wallahi I'm speaking from experience.

Speaking from experience? Tell me more :gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We need more intellectuals on sspot, Somali women like you are a dying breed. Guulesyo:salute:

:yacadiim:I have my pick and I'm humble too. There is no point of defamation when there are still prospects. If I let myself go and become a snaggle tooth turtle hermit, I would gladly karbash Faraxs on every online platform.:fittytousand:

Not always but a disproportionate percentage of them have a history that cant be hidden so only a non Somali would want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending