Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the big deal ? Unless you’re a closet atheist , Somali guys generally have no interest in marrying females who drink , eat pork and live a hedonistic lifestyle. Even the most Haram fellow wants a halal wifey to settle down with . You want to walk around with a plastic bag picking up dog shit ?

#each to their own .
# birds of feather flock together .
#stop simping .

Her black hands and nails are so brilliant. & she picked the best specimen of the white race. Snneeezzzz yuck Sneeze!
(but not to be negative, at least their baby will be pretty thanks to mixed race factor, despite their individual lack of attractiveness)

5aeca7b6cce13ab444a06187883bf82a.jpg

Here we go.

Well she is kind of true
You know this celeb Zendaya? Everyone thinks she is beautiful but her parents are bot obese and ugly

Btw to me she isnt very good looking just average

Zumar

Post your picture and let’s see if you are better looking than her. Those who comment negatively about the looks of others anonymously online are themselves not what they claim to be. Let’s be the judges.

SumMo

very lowkey
Zumar

Post your picture and let’s see if you are better looking than her. Those who comment negatively about the looks of others anonymously online are themselves not what they claim to be. Let’s be the judges.
She wasn’t lying tho? o_O

Zendaya can look very hot, but also very average. Depending on how she does her makeup, and if she dresses down or up (like most people). Why are you triggered by her comment?

I for one love Zendaya, I think shes funny, smart and cute. One of the few celebs I like :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts