Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her black hands and nails are so brilliant. & she picked the best specimen of the white race. Snneeezzzz yuck Sneeze!
(but not to be negative, at least their baby will be pretty thanks to mixed race factor, despite their individual lack of attractiveness)

5aeca7b6cce13ab444a06187883bf82a.jpg

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
Her black hands and nails are so brilliant. & she picked the best specimen of the white race. Snneeezzzz yuck Sneeze!
(but not to be negative, at least their baby will be pretty thanks to mixed race factor, despite their individual lack of attractiveness)

5aeca7b6cce13ab444a06187883bf82a.jpg
I mean she could be pretty if she went to the gym.. Her face is cute.

But him? I doubt there is any hope.. La Xawla z3zrULC

SumMo

very lowkey
Thats why she could get much much better
Wallahi some women are so stupid
Seems like a broke guy, probably didnt even convert
The worst part is her sister got married to the Idris Elba! That man has time and time again be crowned as the ‘sexiest man alive’. Now, I may not personally agree with it, but he sure ain’t bad looking.

So if her sister could secure herself a man that is desired by so many women, why is she settling for this calool weyn cadaan boy? Where is the logic in this? Just hit the gym and secure yourself a handsome man.. I don’t get it wallahi. Somethings up with her maskax.
:ayaanswag:

The worst part is her sister got married to Idris Elba. That man has time and time again be crowned as the ‘sexiest man alive’. I may not personally agree with it, but he sure ain’t bad looking.

So if her sister could secure herself a man that is desired by so many women, why is she settling for this calool weyn cadaan boy? Where is the logic in this? :ayaanswag:

She probably is sick in her head there cant be another answer
I dont get it mannn

Even somali fobs wouldnt do this you know
She is raised in the west, has her own work and degrees, speaks english and then she settles for xaar

I would rather marry any fob, from whatever country than this guy audhibillah :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts