Sabrina Dhowre's stand up comedian sister talks about her CAMEL AND GOAT DOWRY on dating sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatima Dhowre surpassed him. She's opening for sell out crowds based on that video.
Ethnic minority comedians aren’t really that popular in the UK. Only 1 or 2 ever pop off . The good thing now is that , due to the UK grime and rap scene and social media , you don’t need mainstream cadaans to pop off .

What happened to these Canadian Somalis? How come no one around her informed her that what she is talking about is non-existing in our community and a complete fabrication. Tbh, she probably has a very limited group of Somali people around her and surrounds her self with gaalos.

Actually, I am certain of it that she knows the truth but couldn't help to spread lies about our culture to make it fit her narrative and style of 'jokes'.

What do you expect for a beer drinking xalimo who marries pig lookalikes?:manny:

wars

Inhermouth
DC385D62-5C0E-4045-87BD-4310CD407653.jpeg
Imagine being the father of these two.

One given away to a 70-year-old Madow with multiple baby mamas and another to an cadaan pig-like creature that probably hasn't seen his toes in 10 years

We need to start a gofundme for the poor father of Sabrina and "Fatiiimss", it's a miracle that he hasn't jumped off the nearest multistory carpark yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you gentlemen ever tried bone dried isaaq pussy? It is warm yet rough.

Stop focusing on these hoes and focus on those hoes.

Indeed , she is and this is her husband :

Let’s make this thread plat lads .

There was someone in this thread that bashed her for drinking beer and having a dog and being obese and said "who will marry her" and now that someone has included a picture of her and her husband, there are many triggered Somalis who see her as a traitor.

So why the flip flop people?

:gucciwhat:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
She’s actually very pretty just needs to lose weight so does her husband.

Why people hating on the Dhowres?

These are grown women who decided to do what they are doing.

And what has the dad got to do with his grown-assed kids' decisions?

I am not responsible for what my kids do 30 years from now.

:mahubowtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wow they're sisters the father died (AUN) step father is an alcoholic this is all making sense now. Atleast now I know it's not an L for somalis. I'm actually glad they both married to ajnabis atleast they arent birthing westernised somalis children. Wallahi tbh I actually genuinely feel sorry for these two idk if they're still muslim but to see both sisters giving away the next permanent life for few gains in this. Marrying gaals aswell
121kxx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.