Sabrina Dhowre's stand up comedian sister talks about her CAMEL AND GOAT DOWRY on dating sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a self-professed beer drinker and owns a dog which sleeps inside her house.

Who is she trying to fool? What person would pay mehr for her? Imagine a drunk obese xalimo that thinks she is a comedian and a wild, stinking dog inside your house. Those have to be the two single biggest fears on any Somali man.

:gucciwhat:

The second video works. Idk what you're talking about tbh.

It says its not available in my region

african_baby.png
Canada is so qaasho

Indeed , she is and this is her husband :

Let’s make this thread plat lads .

SMH!!!! :farmajoyaab::faysalwtf::mugshotman:

Imagine being the father of these two.

One given away to a 70-year-old Madow with multiple baby mamas and another to an cadaan pig-like creature that probably hasn't seen his toes in 10 years

We need to start a gofundme for the poor father of Sabrina and "Fatiiimss", it's a miracle that he hasn't jumped off the nearest multistory carpark yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been saying this for a while now. Somali girls who hate Somali guys are always self-hating and end up marrying out of the culture for no mehr.

SumMo

very lowkey
What is dowry? I thought it was only hindu women who had to give gift to their men when they got married. Not muslims.. :confused: Is she confusing it with meher? Does she even know about the deen?

I am confused.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Her husband looks like that typical white neckbeard loser who lives in his mom's basement.

The type that can never score a white chick even if they tried

where did they meet? facebook?

EkWX.gif

What is dowry? I thought it was only hindu women who had to give gift to their men when they got married. Not muslims.. :confused: Is she confusing it with meher? Does she know the deen?

I am confused.

She's confusing dowry for mehr. She has even the dowry and mehr concepts wrong. Somalis do mehr. Caadans know dowry not mehr.

SumMo

very lowkey
She's confusing dowry for mehr. She has even the dowry and mehr concepts wrong. Somalis do mehr. Caadans know dowry not mehr.
May she be guided, she actually confused our deen with that of the hindus..

I don’t have words.

She's a self-professed beer drinker and owns a dog which sleeps inside her house.

Who is she trying to fool? What person would pay mehr for her? Imagine a drunk obese xalimo that thinks she is a comedian and a wild, stinking dog inside your house. Those have to be the two single biggest fears on any Somali man.

:gucciwhat:
I will marry her.like the dog too.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What is dowry? I thought it was only hindu women who had to give gift to their men when they got married. Not muslims.. :confused: Is she confusing it with meher? Does she even know about the deen?

I am confused.
I think she knows but made up lies for the white audience because the jokes work better that way.

Wallahi i feel so ashamed for her
If this was one of my sisters i would have disowned her as sister wallahi billahi
Is she mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts