Sabrina dhowre

Status
Not open for further replies.
she made it to the MET GALA! That means she is legit a celebrity now.. what do you guys think of her?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why do xalimos like her super dark skinned/ kinky haired man and he is cheap asf, have y’all seen the small ring :lolbron:

Why do xalimos like her super dark skinned/ kinky haired man and he is cheap asf, have y’all seen the small ring :lolbron:
I don't know why Xalimos like her. All she's known for is being Idris Elba's husband. Does absolutely nothing.

Search up her name and all you'll see on images is her with her fiancee.

What is a "horseface"
IMG_20180508_182020.jpg

150542279.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
She is a Somali being used by a Madow gaal entertainer called Idris Elba. Nothing good about her.

She is not married. Plus, he's a gaal using her pussy until he will dump her after he gets tired of the same pussy and will find another one. This is what Idris Elba is known for doing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
she made it to the MET GALA! That means she is legit a celebrity now.. what do you guys think of her?

I think Idris is very much in love with her. I mean, i am not talking about in love, i am talking about in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I hope she doesnt brake his heart because he will be toasted if he is little heart is broken into million pieces. Which i dont think will happen because judging from the photos she looks and seems very sweet.

They call it 'winning'

:susp:

But having said that, I firmly support interracial marriages. It's very bad that Somalis only marry Somalis. That is backwardness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending