Sabrina Dhowre is PREGNANT! (Idris Elba Fiance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumal

hyde
Way to dumb down your genes lmao kid will most likely have a negroid skull, negroid features, and Madow hair. Negroid genetics are toxic he will not look Somali at all. His IQ will most likely be effected too

tumal

hyde
:childplease: What toll? The guy is a multimillionaire + has literally millions of fine es after him. That's a hot L for him unless he's actually serious about her

Probably even got to beat Kate Winslet

he's still a west african, he's pretty much an entirely different subspecies that us, it's like throwing away all your genes, your heritage, your people. Your child will not look like you. Who cares if he's a multimillionaire, your genetics are priceless

he's still a west african, he's pretty much an entirely different subspecies that us, it's like throwing away all your genes, your heritage, your people. Your child will not look like you. Who cares if he's a multimillionaire, your genetics are priceless

:dead:

Are you saying wouldn't go bac la'aan on Aja Naomi? Then again, it's different for men :ehh:

Wedding to be held in Bosaaso at the 5-star Gacayte Hotel to avoid paparazzi.

full_51fff6e0dd6e1c0386db21fd369867b4.png

tumal

hyde
:dead:

Are you saying wouldn't go bac la'aan on Aja Naomi? Then again it works different for men :ehh:
I would feel like a disgrace to my people and my heritage, how can you just throw all that away? she clearly is a good looking women but we have to understand that we're different from skull shapes, to eye color, to different hair, to different facial features, and to even different hair. I'm not better than her or any other west african and vice versa I would never breed with her because it would only dilute my genetics and my offspring will not look like me. That's just my opinion but you do.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Why?

She's is 100% Somali and there's nothing anyone can do to take that away from her. Her kid will be 50% Somali.

Somalis and their hypocrisy need to stop. Nobody shuns when a Somali guy marries, and even leaves the deen for his non -Somali wife. How many old Somali men living in Italy now, who left the deen and changed their names and nobody utters anything to them.
:pachah1: Doesn't work like that cuzz, that lil fella will claim beesha Ghana

She looks like a drag queen with her big neck. Not attractive at all. Lakiin, now that he got her knocked up, he will leave her just like he did to his other baby mamas. Good luck Sabrina, you played yourself.

She's gorgeous. The haircut isn't doing her any justice

Why are people saying he will break up with her? Have some faith. He swore off marriage and now look :sass2:

:pachah1: Doesn't work like that cuzz, that lil fella will claim beesha Ghana

'An only child, Idrissa Akuna Elba was born and raised in London, England. His father, Winston, is from Sierra Leone and worked at Ford Dagenham; his mother, Eve, is from Ghana and had a clerical duty.'

The child will claim beesha Sierra Leone AND Ghana. Kkkkkkkkk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts