Sabrina Dhowre is PREGNANT! (Idris Elba Fiance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idris Elba and Sabrina Dhowre are pregnant. My sources tell me she's 4 months along. Wait up for an announcement in the next few weeks. Kawaran . :oh6b81q:

38614575590_e7d3af1f37_b.jpg

40425460181_f708166259_b.jpg

40425460671_62f929ea13_b.jpg

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Can't a girl enjoy her engagement and put on weight without these pesky pregnancy rumors?

Stop it @oramiya youre reaching with this topic.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I have no problem with this, unless she has the audacity to say her nigglet will be somali, she made her bed, now she must lay in it and stay well away from somalis and somali culture, forever

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have no problem with this, unless she has the audacity to say her nigglet will be somali, she made her bed, now she must lay in it and stay well away from somalis and somali culture, forever
Why?

She's is 100% Somali and there's nothing anyone can do to take that away from her. Her kid will be 50% Somali.

Somalis and their hypocrisy need to stop. Nobody shuns when a Somali guy marries, and even leaves the deen for his non -Somali wife. How many old Somali men living in Italy now, who left the deen and changed their names and nobody utters anything to them.

Their child will be very aesthetic if it is a male. Those rugged West African body genetics, with Cushitic facial features = God on Earth. Kkkkkkkkkkk, I wish Idris was my father tbh, tbh, tbh.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why?

She's is 100% Somali and there's nothing anyone can do to take that away from her. Her kid will be 50% Somali.

Somalis and their hypocrisy need to stop. Nobody shuns when a Somali guy marries, and even leaves the deen for his non -Somali wife. How many old Somali men living in Italy now, who left the deen and changed their names and nobody utters anything to them.
Those men are dead to me and to Somalia.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Their child will be very aesthetic if it is a male. Those rugged West African body genetics, with Cushitic facial features = God on Earth. Kkkkkkkkkkk, I wish Idris was my father tbh, tbh, tbh.
This cuckery is the reason why the Southern Cushites are extinct.

Somali guy marries, and even leaves the deen for his non -Somali wife. How many old Somali men living in Italy now, who left the deen and changed their names and nobody utters anything to them.

1905% confirmed for bullshid

Ain't no farax leaving his religion for pussy. Hit & run babies... that's a different topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.