Sabrina and her hooyo

Yaraye

VIP
this is why a lot of somali women say is khair to have daughters. They don't have the responsibility of billing a family and give a lot back to their parents. I hope to have all daughters inshallah if I have kids. :rejoice::kanyeshrug:I have nothing against sons/ men, but they're just hard to raise :damn:

this is why a lot of somali women say is khair to have daughters. They don't have the responsibility of billing a family and give a lot back to their parents. I hope to have all daughters inshallah if I have kids. :rejoice::kanyeshrug:I have nothing against sons/ men, but they're just hard to raise :damn:
I also feel like I would have a closer spiritual bond with my daughter rather than a son, I geuss now I understand why men want sons so badly.

I also feel like I would have a closer spiritual bond with my daughter rather than a son, I geuss now I understand why men want sons so badly.

I Don't know why casual misandry is so normalised here.

You might be able to gender select in the near future

daughters only for me too I’A

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hooyo is living lavish :rejoice:

Dhulbahante excellence
1679517642085.png

Trending