Saaxo what, Saaxo where?........Galmudug Mayor of Mudug touring all the Settlements of GM in North Western Mudug.

Burtinle isku imow aan aragne :ftw9nwa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like we have to take over Burtinle. It is obvious that we have to take the war to them. This will be the best way to better protect saaxo, tuulo qurax and bandiraadley. If Mjs are claiming chunks of Galmudug why can't we do the same. We have more right since all of Mudug should have been part of Galmudug. These people won't leave us alone until this is done. F the peace. What peace is there when they are giving weapons to wardac to kill Sacad and Saleebaan civilians. You shoudl also die with us.

Haber Gider troops can divide themselves into three. Sacad will push to take all of Galkayo, Saleebaan will protect Sacads rear along the Ethiopian border just in case Daroods launch an assault from that side. They will also make sure that nobody blocks Sacad advancement from the west. Ceyr will stay in the back but many of them will go with Sacad to attack from the east. We have the men, weapons and experience to do this. It won't take more than a week.

Last edited:
Why are we tolerating this bullsshiit and disrespect from punites, Why are they not dying in Galkayo or wherever they are? Allah gave us all this power, weapons, men and we are not using it,

. These are ceyr soldiers alone

Sacad will put together an army 10x this size and Saleebaan will create one just as big. We will organize ourselves at then attack in coordination.

It won't take more than 24hrs to break them. We have water, milk and our nomads. Access to medical facilities, nurses and hospitals. Burtinle is only 2 hrs from Galkayo. Even laying mines on the roads and in the countryside. They won't have a chance.

Last edited:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
It looks like we have to take over Burtinle. It is obvious that we have to take the war to them. This will be the best way to better protect saaxo, tuulo qurax and bandiraadley. If Mjs are claiming chunks of Galmudug why can't we do the same. We have more right since all of Mudug should have been part of Galmudug. These people won't leave us alone until this is done. F the peace. What peace is there when they are giving weapons to wardac to kill Sacad and Saleebaan civilians. You shoudl also die with us.

Haber Gider troops can divide themselves into three. Sacad will push to take all of Galkayo, Saleebaan will protect Sacads rear along the Ethiopian border just in case Daroods launch an assault from that side. They will also make sure that nobody blocks Sacad advancement from the west. Ceyr will stay in the back but many of them will go with Sacad to attack from the east. We have the men, weapons and experience to do this. It won't take more than a week.
Why are we tolerating this bullsshiit and disrespect from punites, Why are they not dying in Galkayo or wherever they are? Allah gave us all this power, weapons, men and we are not using it,

. These are ceyr soldiers alone

Sacad will put together an army 10x this size and Saleebaan will create one just as big. We will organize ourselves at then attacked in coordination.
You must be the dumbest Hootu on this site. Don't you think your people would've taken all the lands they claim and more by now if they had the power? Your folks have tried to take all of Galkacyo iyo Mudug for years and failed. They couldn't do it even with the help of HSM who supplied them with unlimited funds and weapons. And even sent troops from Xamar to assist Galnus. And you still failed. So I suggest you take Apophis advice and try to develop your land and be less barbarian.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shameful Haawiyah, Saaxo is under PL and is common and knowledge and stop claiming Marrexan cities like Kaxandhaale you insecure idiot. Why arent you content with Wisil and Benaadirly or whetever shithole you come from.

You must be the dumbest Hootu on this site. Don't you think your people would've taken all the lands they claim and more by now if they had the power? Your folks have tried to take all of Galkacyo iyo Mudug for years and failed. They couldn't do it even with the help of HSM who supplied them with unlimited funds and weapons. And even sent troops from Xamar to assist Galnus. And you still failed. So I suggest you take Apophis advice and try to develop your land and be less barbarian.

Today is the first time that HG is united until Mohamed Farah Aidid passed away. All those years you were just fight 1/3 of Sacad. Today you will fight all of Sacad plus Saleebaan, ceyr Duduble and our dir allies.

Really sad when you talk about saaxo which I already encircled and is right inside my calool. And you don't even want to acknowledge your own lands I took from you.
There’s no lands you took from us, what are you gonna tell us next? you took lands from the Russians? Keep living in your made up fantasy. Saaxo isn’t Majeerteen or Habar Gidir, it belongs to the Wagardhac sub clan of Marehan.

There’s no lands you took from us, what are you gonna tell us next? you took lands from the Russians? Keep living in your made up fantasy. Saaxo isn’t Majeerteen or Habar Gidir, it belongs to the Wagardhac sub clan of Marehan.

Saaxo is Galmudug. Its got nothing to do with a punite like you.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your already my property son.
Go claim your territories and stop claiming ours, you remember the last time Saleebaan and Sacad tried to attack Kaxandhaale your bodies are littered over the streets. Listen son I am representing Wagardhac warriors and they quench your blood. Gelinsoor is on the way next.

Go claim your territories and stop claiming ours, you remember the last time Saleebaan and Sacad tried to attack Kaxandhaale your bodies are littered over the streets. Listen son I am representing Wagardhac warriors and they quench your blood. Gelinsoor is on the way next.

Yeah right.

Ethiopia are our friends and help us against maurauding H.u.t.u I rather join a civilized Ethiopia then you:rejoice:

Tell your people that they should also become Christian to get more help from Ethiopia.

For the record I am proud to say that Sacad Saciid are the people that made booooons proud Ethiopians. Inshallah if we continue to hunt and kill you at this rate than your people will leave the fold of Islam. And I really don't give a F.

Trending