Saaxo what, Saaxo where?........Galmudug Mayor of Mudug touring all the Settlements of GM in North Western Mudug.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
When unaka lehs make claims and the evidence is out there. Nobody takes you laangaabs seriously.
ENSv1NIWsAEMpNf.jpg

i did not want to go into this in ramadan but you forced my hand. in 1991 marehan where being attacked by all somalis and had to retreat for defensive purposes, HG took advantage and settled in abandond villages.

wagardhac since 2015 have been on the offensive started with dacdheer and kaxandhaale in 2018 and foorinta foore in 2020. i will not be surprised if the next war is in galinsoor. what the wagardhac elder is saying is forget about kaxandhaale we waragadhac own galinsoor and will take it back.

as for kaxandhaale this is kaxandhaale today.

this is habar gidir saying they have been forced out of kaxandhaale and are now near forinta foore.

well in 2020 wargadhac have also fully taken forinta foore. so wagardhac is the one pushing HG.

this is the marehan ugaas in kaxandhaale

to sum up

marehan lost land in 1991 due to being attacked on multiple front by most somalis.

wagardhac in 2015 have started a campaign to retake their land. so far they where successfull in kaxandhaale, dachdeer and forinta foore.

wagardhac said they will also take galinsoor and cadaado.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Illaahay ha inaga badbaadiyo hawiyesyadan doqonimada ah, ee iskudaya inay wax walba wanaag wada qaataan. Aamiin.

Once again, these low IQ barbaric tries to claim another people land. Saaxo, Buntiale, Galkayo. Never was your land. Heck, your guests in certain places. It doesn't reach through their thick skulls that, they are laangaab refugees, who cannot even militarily do anything, and relies on the Darood to do it right.

We always fix your mistakes, and now you dare claim our lands, typical moryans, kahadal inaad noqo mid aan mahad celin lahayn.

Illaahay ha inaga badbaadiyo hawiyesyadan doqonimada ah, ee iskudaya inay wax walba wanaag wada qaataan. Aamiin.

Once again, these low IQ barbaric tries to claim another people land. Saaxo, Buntiale, Galkayo. Never was your land. Heck, your guests in certain places. It doesn't reach through their thick skulls that, they are laangaab refugees, who cannot even militarily do anything, and relies on the Darood to do it right.

We always fix your mistakes, and now you dare claim our lands, typical moryans, kahadal inaad noqo mid aan mahad celin lahayn.

If Mj can claim Bandiradleey and Gainsoor why can't I claim Burtinle? Galkayo what ? I am already controlling half of that place.

I am going to Galkayo this Thursday or Friday, Furinta Foore and Kaxaandhale is already mine and many more places inside Ethiopia.

Cry me a river. April 2020 asking for mercy kkk Should of thought of that before you started claiming Sacad land in Galmudug and in Ethiopia.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts