Saaxo what, Saaxo where?........Galmudug Mayor of Mudug touring all the Settlements of GM in North Western Mudug.

Abdirahmaan Ali diriye Isxal Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Mudug ee Galmudug & Wafti uu horkacayo Ayaa Booqasho sidoo Kale kutagay degmooyinka dagaari, Sadexiglo, bandiiradley, laanwaaley, gowlale, tuulaqorax, & dhardhaar Asagoo Bulshada halkaazi ku dhaqan Kala hadlay Xaaladaha bini aadanimo ee degmoyinkan ka jira dhanka kale gudoomiye Isxal ayaa ha,adda ha ku Shaqada leh & jaaliyadaha dibada ee degmoyinkan kaso jeeda ugu baaqay inay degmoyinkan kasoo garaan kan maamul ahaana kalintooda ay ka qaadan doonaan gargaarka bini aadanimo, dib u dhiska & horumarka degmooyinka gobolka Mudug

1597421009060.png

Saaxo what, saaxo where as in where in Somalia, because its in Ethiopia.

Its Like i said Saaxo is surrounded by Galmudug across the Somalia border, at every turns, sides and even in-between Saaxo and Galdogob is Galmudug areas, there is a reason why Leelkase ensued Peace with Sacad/Galmudug.

Anyway, Mission Accomplished!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1597421343428.png

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I see starving people with no schools, hospitals or any other services in the video. Perhaps you should stop obssesing with Saaxo wagardhac land who have in short period developed thier lands to have wells, Hospital, school etc with construction of PL army base ongoing. Try developing your lands just for a year and see what happens instead of fighting people over thier lands.

Genuine brotherly advice.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So Saaxo is not even within Somalia, let alone Puntland but they joined Puntland instead of Kilil5 :gucciwhat:

@Lex Luther don't forget Xasaasalow and Saaxqurun, Reer Hilowle and Cabdala deegaans.

The Galdogob district is divided into a northern part that belongs to the self-proclaimed autonomous state of Puntland and a southern part that lies in the - also self-proclaimed autonomous state of Galmudug. Saaxqurun is located in GalMudug. The hamlet is located 27.8 km southeast of Galdogob and 30.0 km west of the capital of Mudug, Galcaio (Gaalkacyo), in a steppe with very sparse vegetation. It consists of about 12 cottages.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The Sheegad who claims your clan @Lex Luther is talking out of his ass, it’s a fake map. If Saaxo was apart of Ethiopia, the Somali/PL flag wouldn’t even fly.

View attachment 137515

It’s in Somalia but borders Ethiopia:

View attachment 137516

Lol, sheegato or not, even @Galmudug-State was right, Google is anyone's work - someone placed a "Hotel Guuleed" on the map. What hotel exists in vast empty deserts:kanyehmm:

I downloaded a map of Somalia from reliefweb which is a lot more accurate

Screenshot_20200814-192256_Drive.jpg

I'm not hating anyone, just suprised the Puntland maamul incorporated the town. I am happy the MJ and MX communities can agree on something amicably.

Caabudwaaq district is within our borders, but Saaxo is categorically not in Somalia.

So Saaxo is not even within Somalia, let alone Puntland but they joined Puntland instead of Kilil5 :gucciwhat:

@Lex Luther don't forget Xasaasalow and Saaxqurun, Reer Hilowle and Cabdala deegaans.

Precise, this thread was in response to the mjs futo faan, as if Galmudug was ever gonna allow their deni to cross our lands in Galmudug, the man went around Ethiopia to enter that deserted
tuulo Saaxo in Ethiopia.

I see starving people with no schools, hospitals or any other services in the video. Perhaps you should stop obssesing with Saaxo wagardhac land who have in short period developed thier lands to have wells, Hospital, school etc with construction of PL army base ongoing. Try developing your lands just for a year and see what happens instead of fighting people over thier lands.

Genuine brotherly advice.

Suddenly now you act ''holier than thou'', sigh!....

Anyway thanks but no thanks for the advice, this was in part a response to your previous Thread aimed at us, so take it how you will.

Lol, sheegato or not, even @Galmudug-State was right, Google is anyone's work - someone placed a "Hotel Guuleed" on the map. What hotel exists in vast empty deserts:kanyehmm:

I downloaded a map of Somalia from reliefweb which is a lot more accurate

View attachment 137518

I'm not hating anyone, just suprised the Puntland maamul incorporated the town. I am happy the MJ and MX communities can agree on something amicably.

Caabudwaaq district is within our borders, but Saaxo is categorically not in Somalia.
The borders between Somalia and Ethiopia isn’t clear on search maps.

Also it looks like they built a hotel there from google maps. Saaxo has been developing over the years, it already has a primary/middle school, (soon to build a high school) as well medical facilities, farms and wells, it shouldn’t be a surprise if they built a small hotel.

I think its time we took over Burtinle. These Mjs need a Karbaaash. Lets start firing some mortars in Galkayo and then count how long before these Mjs scream 'we want peace'

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Caabudwaaq is also on the Ethiopian side on Google Maps so that shows you it is not reliable but if you take the coordinates of Saaxo from Google Maps and put it into United States Geological Survey this is what you get.

1597431038016.png

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Precise, this thread was in response to the mjs futo faan, as if Galmudug was ever gonna allow their deni to cross our lands in Galmudug, the man went around Ethiopia to enter that deserted
tuulo Saaxo in Ethiopia.

Suddenly now you act ''holier than thou'', sigh!....

Anyway thanks but no thanks for the advice, this was in part a response to your previous Thread aimed at us, so take it how you will.
Nigga i am not the one salivating over another qabils lands. You posted a video of some struggling elders complaining of lack of services and i gave you a genuine advice to worry about your degaans instead of claiming other people's land. Whether Saaxo is on the moon or Ethiopia is irrelevant, its Wagardhac territory period.

Nigga i am not the one salivating over another qabils lands. You posted a video of some struggling elders complaining of lack of services and i gave you a genuine advice to worry about your degaans instead of claiming other people's land. Whether Saaxo is on the moon or Ethiopia is irrelevant, its Wagardhac territory period.

Why is a Mj like you obsessed with Galmudug land. If you care about wardac than give Burtinle - the only Mj village in Mudug

Abaq

VIP
My God. My Sacad brothers are living in abject poverty. They need to give up this unukaa leh mentality and start developing their tuulos.

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Why is a Mj like you obsessed with Galmudug land. If you care about wardac than give Burtinle - the only Mj village in Mudug
:wtf: What is wrong with yall?

Its not MJ or HG land, its Wagardhac land ffs and if they decide to leave PL tomorrow, we wont lose any sleep over it.

Maybe if you had stopped fighting them, they would have joined Galmudug.

Trending

Latest posts