SA at the kacbah

Yaraye

VIP
There are some women who have said that they were SA while preforming umrah or hajj. Not one or two, but a whole group! TF is going on at the holiest place on earth?:dwill:

Yaraye

VIP
People get robbed there aswell, its a packed place and you're too focused on the moment so people take advantage of the ones lacking.
I can understand robbing. That happens in a lot of places when you travel, but SA?! at the kacbah? :wtf: Just how degenerate did the society get?

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
There are some women who have said that they were SA while preforming umrah or hajj. Not one or two, but a whole group! TF is going on at the holiest place on earth?:dwill:
Not only that kidnapping happens! too specially child trafficking
When you go towards the mosque there is a section where there is a bridge also it’s accessible going towards the clock tower, around there you will see all these kids with unnatural cut limbs and they are asking for money, sitting in a straight row.

It’s been said 99% of these kids were kidnapped from their parents when they were doing ummrah or hajj and was trafficked also their limbs were cut off and majority are non Saudi or Arab.

there was this Somali edo we meet and our auntie who lives there said that, she comes here every year same time because her child was lost there, she has the hope one day her kid will comeback to the same place they got separated.

Also the SA is 💯 true, when you go there it’s crowded and also inside the mosque area men and women can bump into each other and also your wudu don’t break if you get skin on contact with opposite gender (once you outside the mosque it’s not valid) so perverted men take advantage of that 🤮 it happened to me and my sister also we were teens at the time (2010’s) it was horrible, my uncle and brothers tried to figure out who it was but it was hard to pin point.

bottom line even when people are in the holly city they act worse then animals, there is fights (in front of the kaaba, seen it with my own eyes🤦🏾‍♀️) scamming, pr!cks who do black magic etc , be careful when travelling there just like anywhere else in the world.

Middle Ages Idiot GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well that is what happens when MBS decided women do not need muharaam --free for all

Trending

Latest posts