S-spot member Jugjugwacwac today was advocating 4 the euthanization & separation N Somali society of

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with him. We desperately need a class system in Somalia. The lower classes are lowest of the low. They emulate the rich by not working in construction or in restaurants but they don't have the money to be that picky, they live off their relatives cayr money. They make me sick.

Gambar

VIP
At least give context if you're going to lie. After seeing those kids in burco mocking the 300+ people killed in Mogadishu I said the following:

@Gambar and @embarassing, remember that thread in which we were discussing the problems in the Somali community and someone brought up the issue of class? I forget who. But anyway, these kids are clearly from low-class trashy families. They're the Somali version of American White trash and Ghetto ratchet blacks. They're families are low-life scum with low IQ's, low consciousness, no empathy, no moral compass. It's disgusting.

Our nomadic culture is egalitarian and we've carried that ethos with us where ever we are, whether in the major Somali cities or in the West. That's why you'll find a cultured and classy Somali guy sipping coffee with trashy guys just because they're from the same clan. @Inquisitive_talked about this before as well, about the British class system and how they drink in different pubs, because British society recognizes that the classes don't think the same, act the same, nor have the same values or morals. I don't think we should become arrogant or blatantly elitist, but I do think the egalitarianism in Somali culture has run amok and gives cover to the lowest common denominator among us. The trash Somalis need to be alienated and forced to form their own social groups. Families like the ones who produced these boys need to be the 'midgaans' in Somali society.
@R.Kelly is low class.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
At least give context if you're going to lie. After seeing those kids in burco mocking the 300+ people killed in Mogadishu I said the following:

@Gambar and @embarassing, remember that thread in which we were discussing the problems in the Somali community and someone brought up the issue of class? I forget who. But anyway, these kids are clearly from low-class trashy families. They're the Somali version of American White trash and Ghetto ratchet blacks. They're families are low-life scum with low IQ's, low consciousness, no empathy, no moral compass. It's disgusting.

Our nomadic culture is egalitarian and we've carried that ethos with us where ever we are, whether in the major Somali cities or in the West. That's why you'll find a cultured and classy Somali guy sipping coffee with trashy guys just because they're from the same clan. @Inquisitive_talked about this before as well, about the British class system and how they drink in different pubs, because British society recognizes that the classes don't think the same, act the same, nor have the same values or morals. I don't think we should become arrogant or blatantly elitist, but I do think the egalitarianism in Somali culture has run amok and gives cover to the lowest common denominator among us. The trash Somalis need to be alienated and forced to form their own social groups. Families like the ones who produced these boys need to be the 'midgaans' in Somali society.
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts