S-spot member Jugjugwacwac today was advocating 4 the euthanization & separation N Somali society of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Those he has deemed lower class. He says, like Hitler once did, that if society has the disabled and the retarded that it is not beneficial to that society to keep them around and that they should be exterminated.

He also added that folks should hang out with their class level in socializing settings.

The guy , @jugjugwacwac, is one tyrant, genocidal and Malthusian in the making

Do you agree with him? That we should hang out with the level of our money ?

At least give context if you're going to lie. After seeing those kids in burco mocking the 300+ people killed in Mogadishu I said the following:

@Gambar and @embarassing, remember that thread in which we were discussing the problems in the Somali community and someone brought up the issue of class? I forget who. But anyway, these kids are clearly from low-class trashy families. They're the Somali version of American White trash and Ghetto ratchet blacks. They're families are low-life scum with low IQ's, low consciousness, no empathy, no moral compass. It's disgusting.

Our nomadic culture is egalitarian and we've carried that ethos with us where ever we are, whether in the major Somali cities or in the West. That's why you'll find a cultured and classy Somali guy sipping coffee with trashy guys just because they're from the same clan. @Inquisitive_talked about this before as well, about the British class system and how they drink in different pubs, because British society recognizes that the classes don't think the same, act the same, nor have the same values or morals. I don't think we should become arrogant or blatantly elitist, but I do think the egalitarianism in Somali culture has run amok and gives cover to the lowest common denominator among us. The trash Somalis need to be alienated and forced to form their own social groups. Families like the ones who produced these boys need to be the 'midgaans' in Somali society.

At least give context if you're going to lie. After seeing those kids in burco mocking the 300+ people killed in Mogadishu I said the following:

@Gambar and @embarassing, remember that thread in which we were discussing the problems in the Somali community and someone brought up the issue of class? I forget who. But anyway, these kids are clearly from low-class trashy families. They're the Somali version of American White trash and Ghetto ratchet blacks. They're families are low-life scum with low IQ's, low consciousness, no empathy, no moral compass. It's disgusting.

Our nomadic culture is egalitarian and we've carried that ethos with us where ever we are, whether in the major Somali cities or in the West. That's why you'll find a cultured and classy Somali guy sipping coffee with trashy guys just because they're from the same clan. @Inquisitive_talked about this before as well, about the British class system and how they drink in different pubs, because British society recognizes that the classes don't think the same, act the same, nor have the same values or morals. I don't think we should become arrogant or blatantly elitist, but I do think the egalitarianism in Somali culture has run amok and gives cover to the lowest common denominator among us. The trash Somalis need to be alienated and forced to form their own social groups. Families like the ones who produced these boys need to be the 'midgaans' in Somali society.

:notsureif: This little fucker understands it all.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What an expose. :mybusiness:

Even I'm a Somali egalitarian. :ohreally:

Are you worried about having an IQ of 68? Having trouble dressing in the morning? No worries. There will be a pill for that. Your IQ will skyrocket to 130, in no time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignorance and ugliness go hand in hand. It's always the ugly ones that have the most vile of opinions, a curse that was likely delivered from the heaven's long before these pathetic beings were spawned.

These are the children of Habar habuush who wasn't even a Somali women, hence their hatred for other Somali's and servitude to Xabashi's is understandable.

According to the book "Jewish Family names and their Origins""Habuush" or "Habshoosh" was a common Jewish family name of those residing in Yemen.

The inquisitive character is worse than the kids in the video . Read the garbage and hate he wrote above , and then tell me if he can lecture anyone about "class " or anything associated with civilisation . Even many of the "educated " ones are egotistical , arrogant and qabilo- paranoid .

If we were to follow @jugjugwacwac's approach, then there'd be no one left South or East of Hargeisa. Majority of the retards in Somalia congregate in Puntland and Koonfur. What other reason is there for a group of people willing to detonate a bomb killing themselves and innocent people for Arabs? What would possess a human to sell their oceans to illegal foreign fishing trawlers? Little schoolkids in Burco are the least of your concerns. But as usual, deflect from the real issue with the usual "muh midnimo" "Somalidiid" rhetoric.:bell:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
What an expose. :mybusiness:

Even I'm a Somali egalitarian. :ohreally:

Are you worried about having an IQ of 68? Having trouble dressing in the morning? No worries. There will be a pill for that. Your IQ will skyrocket to 130, in no time.
subxaanaka yaa cadiim!! so this explains why you keep turnung down potential faaraxs also the reason you werent able to find good man. interesting walaahi.

thank god i shouldnt f*ck with the Elititist naago hadii kale madax xanuun. :snoop:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

6129492.jpg

If we were to follow @jugjugwacwac's approach, then there'd be no one left South or East of Hargeisa. Majority of the retards in Somalia congregate in Puntland and Koonfur. What other reason is there for a group of people willing to detonate a bomb killing themselves and innocent people for Arabs? What would possess a human to sell their oceans to illegal foreign fishing trawlers? Little schoolkids in Burco are the least of your concerns. But as usual, deflect from the real issue with the usual "muh midnimo" "Somalidiid" rhetoric.:bell:

You are a slightly more political version of those little shits in the video. I bet you even have a matching set of xaar stained teeth. :deadpeter:

waraabe

Your superior
there will be no political correctness in Somaliland, those funny lads will be given a comedy TV show so they can entertain us some more. great comedians mashallah :banderas:

waraabe

Your superior

they dont mind blowing themselves up but they want to cry about couple of school kids :draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts