S-Spot member AussieHustler appears on a tv program, clearly suffering frm mental sickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay would you want to marry a guy
Who was secretly gay?

Than he turns around after you have
A few kids and says I'm leaving you
I'm in love with David?

This was what my post was about.

:samwelcome: Better for them to be out
Than trying to act straight and marry a
Unsuspecting Somali sister!
You don't have to worry about me, let's get married.:samwelcome:

I know his ex-wife's sister. Some Bosnian/central Asian brat (they are not nice people, trust me). He got found out by his ex-wife who caught him browsing gay on his laptop (yikes). He's also an ex-con

When you put it that way it makes more sense
:kanyehmm:

Still, it is haram to be openly gay anyway, it's probably in their best interest to leave the deen if they can't keep that private

I agree, but who are we to judge, if
They consider themselves Muslims?

As long as they practice in private,
And respect the religion and
Do not indulge in homosexual
Acts.

VixR

Veritas
Not hate but rejection of this unnatural lifestyle.

Why don't you go ahead and support incest since you have this laissaze fare attitude towards this debauchery
Incest ku yeh, didn't you make a thread a couple days ago about separating our kids from their cousins or else they'll screw:snoop:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This man is doing a good service for a lot of youths. Sadly i have seen frist hand how this stuff eats at people and and can make them suicidal even. :francis:

Acuudi billah Xubxaana Allah this fags are coming to Somalia we should have clear policy against them, like Russia do zero tolerance against gays

EeddoMenace

Shit, you don't have to expose me like this when I thought that we always were tight and as close a leather pants could be to the skin. This is the first time I ever heard this bloke speak and to me, his accent is a bit North American. I was wondering who is this guy that none of my friends and family never heard of, why is this guy coming out now? His accent explains that he is either a Canuck or a Yankee washed up in our shores. I speak like Stevie Irwin. Having said that, I respect the brother for being a peace-loving Gay Imam and helping thousands of his community. You guys accept Muslim paedophiles, rapists, mass murderers and terrorists, but not a peaceful Imam like him, why? If you look at the Koran, it "arguably" talks (gay Muslims view it differently) again and again about male homosexuality, but lesbianism isn't mentioned in the Koran, not even once, but surprise, surprise few hadiths that were recently found mention them and there is no hadd punishment in the Koran for lesbianism, because it is not considered zina. Male homosexuality is considered zina just like Farah and Hodan humping one another out of wedlock. Only the act of "sodomy" between two men. Why was male homosexuality mentioned so many times and the punishments they should receive in the Koran, but not lesbianism? It is all based in culture. Clans were afraid of depletion if their men didn't pro-create and stuck relationships with other men. Fathers had similar fears. Marka, next time you quote a sura from the Koran about homosexuality, can you present one about lesbianism?

Garaad

Mate, change of venue, we are meeting in High Street, Prahran (little San Francisco).

Last edited:
I know his ex-wife's sister. Some Bosnian/central Asian brat (they are not nice people, trust me). He got found out by his ex-wife who caught him browsing gay on his laptop (yikes). He's also an ex-con

Adheer

Mate, how can his wife be Bosnian and central Asian? It's like saying Somali or west African. He came to Australia a decade ago, do you know where from?[/QUOTE]

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
This is NOT AussieHustler. That guy is actively trying to help Muslims leave Islam, not trying to balance being gay with being Muslim

Adheer

Mate, how can his wife be Bosnian and central Asian? It's like saying Somali or west African. He came to Australia a decade ago, do you know where from?
[/QUOTE]
Coz I don't know where the chick is from and I'm making assumptions off of her last name and her sisters first :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending