S-spot HIGH MILITARY COMMAND; let’s guess Iran’s militaristic action to avenge ( females stay out )

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Bad choice, Election Day trump is still in office, he might wait a day to see the results then boom press the nuclear button and wipe Iran off the map(he has sole control over this), Iran said nothing would happen with the embassy attack and trump called there bluff, there honestly the ones that should be frightened, he has no repercussion not to nuke before he leaves office
This is 2020 and 21st century, you just can't nuke your way out of a war. USA has strategical interest in the region and their goal with their adventure in the middel east was first and foremost win the hearts and minds of the muslim world, get access to oils, safeguard Israels existence and neutralize Iran once and for all. They are now failling on all fronts. Iran has never had more onfluence than today, IRAN runs Iraq, Syria, lebanon, Yemen and even funds Suni jihadist Hamas in Gaza. Muslims hate USA and can't wait for them to pack in a humuliating way.

ALLAH is setting up the believers for a huge victory. ISRAEL will be analiated and will reap the fruits of what they sowed which will be far worst than the holocaust.

Tukraq

VIP
This is 2020 and 21st century, you just can't nuke your way out of a war. USA has strategical interest in the region and their goal with their adventure in the middel east was first and foremost win the hearts and minds of the muslim world, get access to oils, safeguard Israels existence and neutralize Iran once and for all. They are now failling on all fronts. Iran has never had morw onfluence than today, IRAN runs Iraq, Syria, lebanon, Yemen and even funds Suni jihadist Hamas in Gaza. Muslims hate USA and can't wait for them to pack in a humuliating way.

ALLAH is setting up the believers for a huge victory. ISRAEL will be analiated and will reap the fruits of what they sowed which will be far worst than the holocaust.
:trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah::mjlol: Exactly what your missing, it’s 2020 no more Obama and looking presidential, trump may give them a present where there never seen again, were in a different era

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
:trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah::mjlol: Exactly what your missing, it’s 2020 no more Obama and looking presidential, trump may give them a present where there never seen again, were in a different era
Brother Iran has nukes and they will declare it in the right time. Thats why nuking IRAN is simply no option because they will take ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA WITH THEM.

I dont think USA can sacrifice Israels existence.

Tukraq

VIP
Brother Iran has nukes and they will declare it in the right time. Thats why nuking IRAN is simply no option because they will take ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA WITH THEM.

I dont think USA can sacrifice Israels existence.
If trump nukes them they won’t nuke anyone because they won’t exist anymore

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
If trump nukes them hey won’t nuke anyone because they won’t exist anymore
IRAN is the TURKEY of the middle east. They have deep underground nukes which can be activated by any shias as long as they Breathe. You can not sure be of taking out their nukes with US strikes.

If it was that easy, they would have tried with North Korea.

What if they strike back and take out Israel?

Tukraq

VIP
Seriously, how did we miss all the signs? this dude was never mentally stable. Probably because he grew up with daddy issues. He's insecure and needs constant praise and attention. God help the ones that scorn him and right now that's the world for laughing at him.

I get a feeling he's been planning this revenge thing from the beginning.

5bec4c3c66be504f8c6a513b
3ipasg.jpg
This is why reer Europe here was laughing and I wasn’t laughing, because I know trump this guy can’t take a joke and will retaliate, there was a story about how in college he proclaimed to his class that he would be the king of new York real estate for example and the class laughed at him, he went to go prove them wrong, or like I said Obama clowning him at the correspondents dinner, you could see he wasn’t laughing :mjlol: flipped to republican and ran right away, he’s one guy who’s insecure enough and cares too much about image that he would go ahead and nuke to look tough in response, and his earpieces and circle are the Bolton’s and hannity’s of the world convincing him it’s a good idea

Tukraq

VIP
IRAN is the TURKEY of the middle east. They have deep underground nukes which can be activated by any shias as long as they Breathe. You can not sure be of taking out their nukes with US strikes.

If it was that easy, they would have tried with North Korea.

What if they strike back and take out Israel?
Trump wouldn’t think that far

Tukraq

VIP
Thats why having Trump in office and a war with IRAN is indeed the believers GLAD TIDINGS. I SAY LETS GET IT ON BOY AND IMMA WOOP YO BEHIND.
Sxb be realistic, Iran wouldn’t exist at a push of his fatty fingers on the big red button

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Sxb be realistic, Iran wouldn’t exist at a push of his fatty fingers on the big red button
Have you not seen Irans huge geographical landscapes? Taking such a huge land with nukes will ruin the air the jews Breathe and Israel will be unhabitable. Turkey will not be happy. And so will be Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Nuking IRAN is no option unless all hell break loose. I guarantee the fall of the american empire is just round the corner.

The belivers are destined for a huge victory.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Well the UK is in NATO. If Corbyn was in power we would not be helping the US he even said on twitter that it is a massive escalation.

Tukraq

VIP
Have you not seen Irans huge geographical landscapes? Taking such a huge land with nukes will ruin the air the jews Breathe and Israel will be unhabitable. Turkey will not be happy. And so will be Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Nuking IRAN is no option unless all hell break loose. I guarantee the fall of the american empire is just round the corner.

The belivers are destined for a huge victory.
Like I’m saying Middle East opinions is an afterthought to the US, they will fall in line as there existence depends on it, nobodies worried about what Israel and Saudi think about air pollution, nuclear winter is also a myth and it won’t carry far, this would have no bearing on the US empire

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Like I’m saying Middle East opinions is an afterthought to the US, they will fall in line as there existence depends on it, nobodies worried about what Israel and Saudi think about air pollution, nuclear winter is also a myth and it won’t carry far, this would have no bearing on the US empire
Jews have come a long way for their nation, even at times sacrificed their own ones to get to the promise land. I highly doubt they would let a fool ruin their plans. They want US assurance of their security and not the destruction of the very place they long dream about.

Tukraq

VIP
Jews have come a long way for their nation, even at times sacrificed their own ones to get to the promise land. I highly doubt they would let a fool ruin their plans. They want US assurance of their security and not the destruction of the very place they long dream about.

Jews have no power don’t fall for the @Omar del Sur hype there a weak minority being protected by the US, trump has the button and sole say and can use it at his discretion without worry of consequences, especially if he lose the election and may not be pardoned why would he give a f*ck

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Jews have no power don’t fall for the @Omar del Sur hype there a weak minority being protected by the US, trump has the button and sole say and can use it at his discretion without worry of consequences, especially if he lose the election and may not be pardoned why would he give a f*ck

Tukraq

VIP
what is this supposed to change? trump and any american president has sole control of the nuclear button, if he feels he wants to wipe out Iran he'll do it, you keep acting like he cares about consequences(especially facing an election loss and possible jail time after with out a pardon), sorry to break it to you not everyone is coming from that rational line of thinking and that includes trump, he also attacks jew(or anyone) if they try and criticize him, jews have no power over him, only his insecure ego does, the only way to get to him is to massage his ego like the South Korean President did
upload_2020-1-3_15-28-5.jpeg

otherwise if you attack him enough and get on his bad side he might be deranged enough to even nuke Israel, currently he like them since he has jewish family and friends(his lawyers) they'd be smart not to get on his bad side

Trending