S-spot HIGH MILITARY COMMAND; let’s guess Iran’s militaristic action to avenge ( females stay out )

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m guessing that they’ll assassinate some people?

They’ll use their proxy to conduct something?

They’ll throw missiles at the Gulf countries ?

Must unlikely ...they’ll attack US bases or plunder the Straight of Hormuz?

What’s your guess

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Aim for the oil fields of Arabia. Houthis will start playing up and throw their missiles over to Saudi Arabia and UAE like it is candy to spare.

Iran will provide them with a blank check, and Iran would be ruthless with the Levant region, starting with Syria and Iraq.

Seeing Somalia, AS just could have found its self a new financial backer, the same way Eritiria did, when they were fighting Ethiopia, by using AS as a threat. This would mean playing proxies in
Somalia.

Or.

Iran will just do what it always does. Nuclear testing, but this time, it will be on a scale that you never saw.

What I can say is that Qassam Solomani's Death is a turining point in the Middle East. You have just woken the beast of Iran up, and it will not be able to stop it, till they get revenge.

Or

They kill one prominent Politician of them, or an Ambassador and aim stuff at its embassy's local to them!

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Aim for the oil fields of Arabia. Houthis will start playing up and throw their missiles over to Saudi Arabia and UAE like it is candy to spare.

Iran will provide them with a blank check, and Iran would be ruthless with the Levant region, starting with Syria and Iraq.

Seeing Somalia, AS just could have found its self a new financial backer, the same way Eritiria did, when they were fighting Ethiopia, by using AS as a threat. This would mean playing proxies in
Somalia.

Or.

Iran will just do what it always does. Nuclear testing, but this time, it will be on a scale that you never saw.

What I can say is that Qassam Solomani's Death is a turining point in the Middle East. You have just woken the beast of Iran up, and it will not be able to stop it, till they get revenge.

Or

They kill one prominent Politician of them, or an Ambassador and aim stuff at its embassy's local to them!
Nuh Iran wont fund AS since Iran is on Turkey and Qatar's axis and so is Somalia. Also AS is sunni so no

Zayn

Gulf countries will feel the heat and Iran might attack US embassy in Iraq through its proxies and they will continue nuclear tests on a grand scale

Zayn

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1385276/world

Anything to disrupt Arabs. AS ain't Sunni, they are pay to hire, they do not care about religion!

Iran will proxy or they will fight byhand!
Sxb things have changed since Gulf Crisis. Iran actually might be on our side now since they are allied with our true allies(Turkey and Qatar). Also AS has found new sugar daddy aka UAE so it is impossible Iran to be on Arabs side

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They can cripple the whole world by blocking the strait of hormuuz. Then that will force the US to continue by premptively striking them. The US already lost face in my opinion and will not be supported in this coming war. The best they can do is attack the gulf and control the oil supply of the the world and the US will have to choose between al ong drawn out costly war or having to back down and lose the intimidation factor they've held long since WW2.

:gucciwhat::hmm:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What if america stations missiles in Somalia so that they can nuke tf outta houthis :ohhh:

Saudi is too valuable to get nuked so why not have the zöömalis get erased in retaliation :ohhh:

Tukraq

VIP
They can cripple the whole world by blocking the strait of hormuuz. Then that will force the US to continue by premptively striking them. The US already lost face in my opinion and will not be supported in this coming war. The best they can do is attack the gulf and control the oil supply of the the world and the US will have to choose between al ong drawn out costly war or having to back down and lose the intimidation factor they've held long since WW2.

:gucciwhat::hmm:
We’re talking about the country that nuked japan twice, now under trump, no way they lose the intimidation factor or back down, not an option

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I think they will wait this one out and hit BIGLY A LA TRUMP STYLE when unexpected. I think the US election day will witness the biggest CYBER ATTACK IN US HISTORY.

IRAN can not deal with USA with direct conventional Attack so they will ware the giant down by running circle on it which means they will have to be patient and gun for long term strategy. The same strategy that has turned Iraq into IRAN little minions Even though USA spent bilions and billions of dollars on waging war and rebuilding infrastructure.

I think we are witnessing the fall of USA. IRAN successfully made them fools in the region and they will pack in a humuliating way.

Tukraq

VIP
I think they will wait this one out and hit BIGLY A LA TRUMP STYLE when unexpected. I think the US election day will witness the bigger CYBER ATTACK IN US HISTORY.

IRAN can not deal with USA with direct conventional Attack so they will ware the giant down by gunning circle on it which means they will have to be patient and gun for long term strategi. The same strategy that has turned Iraq into IRAN little minions Even though USA spent bilions and billions of dollars on war.

I think we are witnessing the fall of USA. IRAN successfully made them fools in the region and they will pack in a humuliating way.
Bad choice, Election Day trump is still in office, he might wait a day to see the results then boom press the nuclear button and wipe Iran off the map(he has sole control over this), Iran said nothing would happen with the embassy attack and trump called there bluff, there honestly the ones that should be frightened, he has no repercussion not to nuke before he leaves office

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What if america stations missiles in Somalia so that they can nuke tf outta houthis :ohhh:

Saudi is too valuable to get nuked so why not have the zöömalis get erased in retaliation :ohhh:
No one gives a f*ck about somalia or east africa. They will just use the water near us. Iran won't nuke us and they don't like AS enough to use the mto attack the US base in halane.

You know what f*ck them all! if they helped us we could have raped the arabs brutally, while they held off the americans. Iran can dig their own grave cus i don't see china or russia really helping them if nato steps in. Worst case scenario is they've already got some nukes hidden and they use the israeli samson option and take everyone down with them.

:pachah1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
they helped us we could have raped the arabs brutally,
They were helping us, but we followed the crowd under HSM and decided that "oh, we might break relation with Iran so that we can get loose change of $150 million from Saudi Arabia"

You will see Somalia just follow the Arabs and say Iran was wrong. No trust that these "so-called" politicians will be able to not get us involved in a negative way!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bad choice, Election Day trump is still in office, he might wait a day to see the results then boom press the nuclear button and wipe Iran off the map(he has sole control over this), Iran said nothing would happen with the embassy attack and trump called there bluff, there honestly the ones that should be frightened, he has no repercussion not to nuke before he leaves office
Dude's 72....he gives no fucks whatsoever. He's already got one foot in the grave. Same dude that said f*ck climate change and his autistics kids future.

He gonna nuke them for sure to get back at the Nato leaders fro laughing at him. Apparently he's notoriously xaasid and vengeful. This bitter old man will have the last laugh when he brings qiyama upon us for laughing at him.

snaps-about-nbc-news-special-event-on-snp-07_3w_d34130f589e0619c92cab68bc867fc9c.fit-560w.gif

Dude's got a supervillian vibe about him. He holds serious grudges.
Politics-GQ-villians.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::russ:

Tukraq

VIP
Dude's 72....he gives no fucks whatsoever. He's already got one foot in the grave. Same dude that said f*ck climate change and his autistics kids future.

He gonna nuke them for sure to get back at the Nato leaders fro laughing at him. Apparently he's notoriously xaasid and vengeful. This bitter old man will have the last laugh when he brings qiyama upon us for laughing at him.

snaps-about-nbc-news-special-event-on-snp-07_3w_d34130f589e0619c92cab68bc867fc9c.fit-560w.gif

Dude's got a supervillian vibe about him. He holds serious grudges.
Politics-GQ-villians.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::russ:
He literally only ran because Obama roasted him, :mjlol::drakelaugh: very vengeful, there out here acting like Iran’s the one that will do damage:pachah1:especially after the election as if he won’t press the button if he loses and wipes them out

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Seriously, how did we miss all the signs? this dude was never mentally stable. Probably because he grew up with daddy issues. He's insecure and needs constant praise and attention. God help the ones that scorn him and right now that's the world for laughing at him.

I get a feeling he's been planning this revenge thing from the beginning.

5bec4c3c66be504f8c6a513b
3ipasg.jpg

Trending