Rwandan Tutsi making Somalian women crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Our Tutsi Rwandan brother is making all Somalian women their panties wet.
Respect to this man LMFAO..

He won hottest man of Africa award or something like that..

CaliTedesse

VIP
these FOBs kill me:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

upload_2019-5-2_20-49-49.png

Bohol

VIP
kkkk saw it in my facebook feed as well, halimos are thirsty for muscles everywhere. Farahs should hit the gym.

Ugaaso

Deni
It's actually the Somali guys boosting his ego. they're everywhere posting his pictures and asking the girls who they'd choose.
:childplease:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Ngl you lot are some middle aged cucks, over here we work out and then do more cardio with all sexy women in our off times

Ku dhufo ka daqaq

Nin-culus

Laandheer
My mum uses that phrase all the time but it's unsettling the context you're using it in:(
It’s rather settling to be fair, in all honesty these days I’d rather make love to a qalanjo and when there’s a drought it’s low intensity treadmill.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Are you a fob? How do you come across these posts? You must be since you use Facebook.
I like staying in touch with my Somali side on Facebook through dialogue with FOBs unlike most of you fake Somalians who cant speak a word Somali but act nationalistic

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ngl you lot are some middle aged cucks, over here we work out and then do more cardio with all sexy women in our off times

Ku dhufo ka daqaq
Over here we work out too but most Somalian men dont its the hard truth everywhere even in America waa wada skinny iyo big bidaar where you from?

World

VIP
Over here we work out too but most Somalian men dont its the hard truth everywhere even in America waa wada skinny iyo big bidaar where you from?
I see quite a few somali work out but none take steroids tbh

the tutsi brother took steroids to get his look, he looks naturally skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts