Rwanda Genocides

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Watched a few documentaries a few months ago, i'm not one to get shook but it was a emotionally ghastly, grim viewing.
A particular scene that shocked me was a French operation where they only evacuated un citizens hiding and trapped in a hospital by Hutu's armed with consortium of machetes braying to spill blood, during the evacuation the frenchies left the tutsi's to die, once realising they were leaving without them the poor folk looked on with a face exhibiting sheer horror and helplessness, it was caught on camera.
This is the same french that was instrumental in saving the h utu regime by repelling a RPF offensive the year before, and they were also responsible for arming and training the genocidal interahamwe, all because they wanted to help maintain a regime that would prioritise french language/influence.
It's nice to see Rwanda make a turnaround and leave behind its bloody past. Kagame practically banned tribalism from all all sphere of rwandan life, you cant even mention or identify as one publically. Somalia needs that cold turkey solution.

how did the hutus get fucked up that badly? that nigga kagame pulled up with a milita and wiped out the whole hutu military then he rode into the congo with some other countries and started genociding all the hutu refugees who fled there, then he did it again and now the congo his rwanadas resource . absolutely washed

:cosbyhmm:i remember reading that the hutu were scared of a mosque because a jinn was guarding it i forgot who owned but i remember it and they helped tutsi

how did the hutus get fucked up that badly? that nigga kagame pulled up with a milita and wiped out the whole hutu military then he rode into the congo with some other countries and started genociding all the hutu refugees who fled there, then he did it again and now the congo his rwanadas resource *****. absolutely washed

1. He's a highly intelligent and immensely capable guy.
2. He was completely backed by the US. The US wanted access to the Congo's immense resources so turned a blind eye to him fucking the Hutus up