Rwanda Civil War Ended In Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Rwanda is amazing and proof you can fight and then resolve and move forward. I think PL has exactly the same mind-set when you look at our society. Somalia is essentially not at war clan wise but there is no agreement between them either and this is just as bad as not being at war because it makes the place 'unstable' and 'shaky' for anything to happen.

Rwanda is the model of reconciliation we should be looking at.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The difference between PL and the rest of Somalia is simple. They made an agreement to keep the peace and not kill each other and form an administration. The rest of Somalia never did this and the Isaaq did a 'fake' reconciliation because they kept 'targetting' certain clans. PL is the model of reconciliation and I hope people attend the Qardho conference. Just because your not at war doesn't mean your at PEACE. To be at peace you need an AGREEMENT and I am sorry southies, that simply has never been there between your clans.

What I found intriguing about Rwanda was how can some 'white man' divide your people into 'social constructs' he invented? it's like this DNA nonsense their running around with now. I know why the west does this, it's to ensure your people never 'succeed' beyond them and unite and progress. They fear that the most, so I can understand why they do it, I don't understand why low IQ africans buy into it?

I love how China 'blocks western' nonsense from their society and now look at them. Rageedi. China is basically now the bank for the whole world, we all lining up for our credits from them.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should not use Ethiopia model of reconciliation, they never RECONCILED, look at the mess constantly there. That's fake reconciliation, similar to Somaliland. They followed a fake model like that. We need to go STR8 to RWANDA, that's how it's done. The people love each other now not like this nonsense in ethiopia where they live exactly how they did before the war.

Try to go to Rwanda now and make them fight each other, they will all grab your ass and hang you TOGETHER as RWANDANS. Perfect reconciliation, a proper template to be used.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will gouge the level of reconciliation in Puntland. Dadka ma isdhexgalan sida Rwanda, not like ethiopia where they all sit in different places in addis ababa. That's a recipe for civil war, you can go inside and do 'isku dir' quite easy with people who are not mingling with each other. Becuz when their separated from each other, you can create 'a social construct' and convince them of it since their not familiar with that other group as they have 'segregated' themselves. It's harder when they are 'isdhexgal' because they start to learn each other and won't fall for your crap.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galkacyo for example is not 'reconciled', that is more a 'ceasefire' agreement not a reconciliation. That is why their very unstable you see, as anyone can come in an 'spark' shit between them like the rahanwayn scum from bay walks in with his dacas and he see this as 'hunting ground' knock someone from the south, blame it on the north, and knock someone from the north, blame it on the south. Eventually civil war and then they go to each side and say 'I will support your side' with RRA soldiers if you do this and that for us as a clan and let us settle here or whatever their agenda is.

That's why I find it sad the leaders of these regions allow for such bullshit to happen and the people just sit there thinking a miracle will happen. But I think beyond Galkayo till Bosaso Till Las Anod and Till Erigavo dadku way isdhexgalan, I might be wrong, I wud have to travel there to see what the difference is.

Rwanda is the epicenter of pure reconciliation. Ethiopia is more segregated reconciliation they don't lik each other nor work with each other the people who live there, their separate from each other at all times even if you go to addis u will see this inside the city like oromo guy say habash are this and habash guy say oromo is this, how is that reconciliation? that is beautiful 'hunting' grounds if I was a 'spoiler' lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hadaysan umadu hal meel ka wada cunin restaurant, hal meel ka wada shaqayn, hal meel ku wada nooleen in the city, if u start to see division of clan lines or ethnic lines. Dadkasi heeshish ma aha ee waa umaad loo tagi karo in dagaal lagu dhex abuuro. Xitaa siyasintooda ba ka fa'idaysanayo umad noocasi ah not OUTSIDE. Umad aan tashan, i have a right inan uu taliyo. Way tashan wayeen dee, they divided themselves in to clan lines, living different areas of one city, not mingling together, hadee waa iska umaad sugayso IN LOO TALIYO.

It is clear as day if you guys don't get along with each other, someone will see that as opportunity not just rahanwayn, not just any clan. It can be within your clans or outside your clans, qof ba fursad arkayo and he will use that division in ur society to achieve his goals. Whatever the goal is be it 'political role, money, or REVENGE'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Rwanda isn't like that Anti Tribalist movement from Mogadishu guy in London. They didn't say forget your identity, they said lets forgive each other and move on and create a solid agreement that satisfies us both. That was it. They went from village to village to each town and brought this to them. At least admit when some nation is better then you sxb, stop living in disillusionment or it will be forever before u return to ur land being rich and prosperous and being a constant refugee

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The thing about Rwanda is, if I killed a Hutoo, a fuckin tutsi kill me for killing a fellow rwandan. That is not the same anywhere in Somalia because dadku isma jecla, heeshish ma aha. It's not even the same in Ethiopia, you can get away with shit like that while other groups shake your hand. Dumb ass habashi and oromo cunts.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only european leader who has vested interest in Africa is Tony blair. You know what country that is? Rwanda cause it's not a kangaroo state with the people divided inside and anyone able to come in and do isku dir. Tony blair doesnt bother with ethiopia or any other african country cause he just needs to look at the people on the ground and see 'division' levels and know it's ripe for instability.

WE NEED RWANDA, RWANDA DOESNT NEED US. The rest of Africa is kangaroo states and europeans know it. It's ripe for a war anytime as their people are not 'isdhexgal' at all and won't unite to stop anyone from invading them and european see that as a weak spot and call it a kangaroo state. Kangaroo state usually has a hard man on top like omar gheele while the ppl are split afar and issa and anyone can arm either side to fight each other. Kangaroo state.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO SOMALIA IS JUST GONNA BE A KANGAROO STATE EVEN IF IT DOES GET ITS ACT TOGETHER, WHICH MEANS WE CAN COLLAPSE ANYTIME LIKE ALL AFRICAN NATION. BRILLIANT 68 IQ

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You just show me this sort of HOPE and optimism in any african country that is a kangaroo state. U won't see it. Not even in volatile MID-EAST, cause their kangaroo states also.

Paul-Kagame-Tony-Blair-Bill-Gates.jpg

Untill we see Darod die for Hawiye and Hawiye die for Darod and vice versa with all other clans. Isdhexgal levels where there is no sense of clannism but shared identity be it 'reer galkacyood' or reer 'somalia' or whatever it is. We are kangaroo state that is volatile at all times

The only european leader who has vested interest in Africa is Tony blair. You know what country that is? Rwanda cause it's not a kangaroo state with the people divided inside and anyone able to come in and do isku dir. Tony blair doesnt bother with ethiopia or any other african country cause he just needs to look at the people on the ground and see 'division' levels and know it's ripe for instability.

WE NEED RWANDA, RWANDA DOESNT NEED US. The rest of Africa is kangaroo states and europeans know it. It's ripe for a war anytime as their people are not 'isdhexgal' at all and won't unite to stop anyone from invading them and european see that as a weak spot and call it a kangaroo state. Kangaroo state usually has a hard man on top like omar gheele while the ppl are split afar and issa and anyone can arm either side to fight each other. Kangaroo state.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO SOMALIA IS JUST GONNA BE A KANGAROO STATE EVEN IF IT DOES GET ITS ACT TOGETHER, WHICH MEANS WE CAN COLLAPSE ANYTIME LIKE ALL AFRICAN NATION. BRILLIANT 68 IQ

How'd you suggest uniting the southerners?
Is it even in mj interest to have a united south? Would that not spell the end of federalism?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How'd you suggest uniting the southerners?
Is it even in mj interest to have a united south? Would that not spell the end of federalism?

Paul Kagame is a real politician. He makes friends with Tony Blair to show the optimism for Rwanda in comparison to other kangaroo states in the continent, sells that to tony blair that this place will forever be stable and united and our ppl cant be used against each other. BAM tony blair is like 'f*ck' you deserve nobel prize for the only nation in the continent where all the tribes and ethnic groups actually love each other and die for each other. Bang calls his mate bill gates and says 'put microsoft' up here in the future. We got ourselves a 'winner' AS THEY HEAD OFF AN LAFF AT THE KANGAROO STATES BEING 'AID DEPENDENT' LOOOOOOOOOOL cuz their worth nothing more then AID cuz their nations are unstable for life due to no reconciliation or isdhexgal. Any clown can arm one group on another when an opportunity arises.

Paul Kagame is a real politician. He makes friends with Tony Blair to show the optimism for Rwanda in comparison to other kangaroo states in the continent, sells that to tony blair that this place will forever be stable and united and our ppl cant be used against each other. BAM tony blair is like 'f*ck' you deserve nobel prize for the only nation in the continent where all the tribes and ethnic groups actually love each other and die for each other. Bang calls his mate bill gates and says 'put microsoft' up here in the future. We got ourselves a 'winner' AS THEY HEAD OFF AN LAFF AT THE KANGAROO STATES BEING 'AID DEPENDENT' LOOOOOOOOOOL cuz their worth nothing more then AID cuz their nations are unstable for life due to no reconciliation or isdhexgal. Any clown can arm one group on another when an opportunity arises.

Answer my questions man.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Answer my questions man.

I am not sure. Puntland has proposed each region does a reconcilation. Tuulo, degmo, gobol style and eventually all these regions come together for a full national reconciliation and solid agreements. I hope it's following rwanda model cause that WORKED.

I then heard Farmajo say we gonna hold a national reconcilation conference in qardho? following centralism format TOP DOWN. It's not in-line with Puntland vision which is BOTTOM UP. Each region first achieve stability, happiness, isdhexgal, etc.

I don't know @Qabille what model is being followed, I see contradictory shit happening in Somalia especially between PL/SFG. Their not in-line with each other on anything.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
According to PL vision. They envision I think when each region forgive themselves, create an administration, and the people do 'isdhexgal' and no more division and clannism among them. They create a 'federal' document on how they would like to see federalism or centralism or whatever bulshadasi 'nabadeed' ku heeshiyeen. Eventually if have all these regions that are similar, they can all come and talk on a national agreement since they all got something to 'lose' if they don't agree which is their stability, progress so far, and isdhexgal of their regions. That's puntland vision.

As for the southies vision, they must speak and defend why they are after centralism or a top down approach that failed 15 times before? unless they can convince people of this, I am not sure why their running around with it unless it's a way to keep the 'status quo' how it is, a kangaroo state? Unless the southies demonstrate why their after this 'central' approach or trans-national project before federal approach, most puntlanders assume waxay iska raban inu dagaalku daba dheerado.

PL method is very 'idinku soo heeshiya markeedi hore' and the southies method is 'anaga oo dhan aan heeshino'...What side do you believe in?

Bottom up.. no point in unelected figure heads coming together to make peace, when the people they are supposed to represent are fighting eachother.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bottom up.. no point in unelected figure heads coming together to make peace, when the people they are supposed to represent are fighting eachother.

When you have something to lose like your region stability, isdhexgal levels(no more divisions), projects, and overall well being. You will really start to 'negiotate' for a system even if you don't get what you want completely. It's just ridiculous when you got nothing to lose and attend a conference, like you said they just end up being spoilers and the status quo continues to extend as the somali people wonder 'are we ever going to move forward' and start to lose hope.

PL people in general suspect that it's 'rogue' individuals in the south who is wanting to keep the status quo as you heard 'bililiqo bay iska raban' lol and not a nation state that is reconciled and having firm agreements like RWANDA.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Sxb there is not a single hawiye providing benefits of top-down national negiotation? not a single one, so they can't blame ppl to reach conclusions why their asking for something that failed 15 times prior in the past. We tried top-down and we know it failed. So we are left to the conclusion they are asking this because they KNOW IT WILL FAIL and hence the status quo remains and bililiqo and lawlessness remains. That is logical ending puntlanders have reached as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts