Ruto: If AU troops leave Al shabab will take over

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
that SNA was mixed qabil. Hassan sheikh saw for himself when he met them in Eritrea and went around asking them their clan.

with mixed clan it inherently stops you from doing wrong. Sxb if your against mixed clan SNA, your against the country uniting😂
I think you misunderstood the ethiopian troops I was referring to for the somali trainees in eritrea.
As for the eritrean troops, it was intended for the recruits to be made up of langaabs who would be disposable cannon fodder for the cheese but things didn't go his way when it turned out that over half of the recruits came from a clan that was meant to have a couple hundred at most, hence the postponement of his plan to bring them home before the elections.
Makes you wonder who is really against a united country😉

Give us a link to the video where xasan allegedly asks them their clan.

They don’t help us in any way, we can kick them out and get countries funding them to fund SNA.

Nobody in the world can convince me trained Somalis fighting for their home are a weaker fighting force than African troops. Train a mixed SNA to total 100’000 of ours from every clan, enlist them in SNA, and AS is finished
What sane person north of Galkacyo is gonna die to secure the south? Imagine?

I think you misunderstood the ethiopian troops I was referring to for the somali trainees in eritrea.
As for the eritrean troops, it was intended for the recruits to be made up of langaabs who would be disposable cannon fodder for the cheese but things didn't go his way when it turned out that over half of the recruits came from a clan that was meant to have a couple hundred at most, hence the postponement of his plan to bring them home before the elections.
Makes you wonder who is really against a united country😉

Give us a link to the video where xasan allegedly asks them their clan.
langaab huh, anyone should be able to join SNA, those “langaab” that fight for Somalia are 100x more valuable than even Hassan Sheikh’s worthless self😒

He didn’t ask for qabil specifically, but diplomatically, he can’t in front of all these soldiers. “Where in Somalia are you from”. There was double meaning behind his question. my point was that he got to see for himself that they came from different parts of the country.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I want where Farmaajo employed langaab to try use them for gain from his mouth or a trusted source. Paid Somalis mean nothing.

You’d be surprised, but in 2024 the number for sure decreased after PL first and the other place having their passport accepted in other countries.
I had a D block relative take advantage of the turkey training in Xamar and fought Al-Shabaab for 300 $ a month. Although he stopped once the fighting in Sool picked up around early August 2023 to join in. My point is they def don't do it for wandanimo I can tell you that for sure.

I had a D block relative take advantage of the turkey training in Xamar and fought Al-Shabaab for 300 $ a month. Although he stopped once the fighting in Sool picked up around early August 2023 to join in. My point is they def don't do it for wandanimo I can tell you that for sure.
so same reason parliamentarians got to the capital I see. The pay decreased too from 300 to 200, so without a doubt, people like your relative are less likely to do it now. While AU gets 1’500 a month. Somalia has been lucky to get this far while disenfranchising its Armed forces, there is no state without an army.

so same reason parliamentarians got to the capital I see. The pay decreased too from 300 to 200, so without a doubt, people like your relative are less likely to do it now. While AU gets 1’500 a month. Somalia has been lucky to get this far while disenfranchising its Armed forces, there is no state without an army.
Yup, not sure why this has been the trend. Perhaps HSM fears a military coup. That's the only explanation for weakening the SNA like that.

Yup, not sure why this has been the trend. Perhaps HSM fears a military coup. That's the only explanation for weakening the SNA like that.
Yes unfortunately. At least that sounds the most plausible. He’s attempting to eliminate an obstacle before it even arises.
Chess Boardgames GIF by NETFLIX

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
tell me you know nothing without telling me you know nothing
Only your typical under-25 qurbajoog nationalists believes there will be full united Somalian resistance against Al Kabaab.

The same Al Kabaab & ISIS who still tax traders & store owners a stone throw away from Villa Somalia. They are the shadow govt of your country. You are doomed

Only your typical under-25 qurbajoog nationalists believes there will be full united Somalian resistance against Al Kabaab.

The same Al Kabaab & ISIS who still tax traders & store owners a stone throw away from Villa Somalia. They are the shadow govt of your country. You are doomed
its as if you people genuinely want afghan 2.0 to happen here just so your little triangle can get recognized
:mindblown:

When I first heard that Al Shabab collects more taxes than the government, I literally started laughing

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
its as if you people genuinely want afghan 2.0 to happen here just so your little triangle can get recognized
:mindblown:
I’m telling you the truth, don’t mistaken me for those extreme nationalists. SL is my nation but I tell the truth as I see it even if it pisses people off.

You will be worse than Afghanistan after Al Kabaab for variety of reasons:

1. Al Kabab is Salafist Jihadist with global ambitions unlike the Hanafi Deobandi Ethno-Nationalistic Pashtun Talibs which is why the West & Africans won’t stop interfering or potentially invading Somalia like in ‘06 but this time would be a much larger force.Creating the cycle of violence to continue again and more suffering for decades to come.
2. Somalia is a Black Sub-Saharan country and would always be economically doomed regardless of who controls it.

Having an Al Qaeda Salafi Jihadist Emirate next to SL is not in SL’s long-term interest as they would be a security threat. The Westerners,Africans & the Arabs would support us to be a bulwark but it would still be innocent civillians lives at risk of their Emirate decide to send teams to infiltrate and attack SL as they do now in Somalia.

I’m telling you the truth, don’t mistaken me for those extreme nationalists. SL is my nation but I tell the truth as I see it even if it pisses people off.

You will be worse than Afghanistan after Al Kabaab for variety of reasons:

1. Al Kabab is Salafist Jihadist with global ambitions unlike the Hanafi Deobandi Ethno-Nationalistic Pashtun Talibs which is why the West & Africans won’t stop interfering or potentially invading Somalia like in ‘06 but this time would be a much larger force.Creating the cycle of violence to continue again and more suffering for decades to come.
2. Somalia is a Black Sub-Saharan country and would always be economically doomed regardless of who controls it.

Having an Al Qaeda Salafi Jihadist Emirate next to SL is not in SL’s long-term interest as they would be a security threat. The Westerners,Africans & the Arabs would support us to be a bulwark but it would still be innocent civillians lives at risk of their Emirate decide to send teams to infiltrate and attack SL as they do now in Somalia.
nothing much would change when Atmis leaves, at most SNA gains from the offensive would be reversed. al shabab dont have the wide reaching support taliban did nor the numbers to even control and occupy all of the south even if they won against fgs, as much as you want and are hoping for this to happen it wont.

Trending