Russian Leader Threatens Nuclear War over Ukraine! The west is meeting its match!

He made the claim that the reason Ukraine wants to join NATO is because the current Ukrainian government is a US puppet.

But the former Ukrainian president thinks that the current Ukrainian government would be pro-Russia.

Who should I believe, an SSpot user or the predecessor?

It seems like @Roorigeg is the one bringing emotion into this topic when he can’t even commit to basic reading comprehension.

:hmm:

What emotions? When I first took you to school. And then @AMusee came along and did the mop-up operation and the knockout punch. The game is over. There was no meat in your arguments.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What emotions? When I first took you to school. And then @AMusee came along and did the mop-up operation and the knockout punch. The game is over. There was no meat in your arguments.

You can checkmate a monkey but it’ll still laugh and clap as if it won.

Notice why your friend has been silent or should I make it plainly obvious.

You can checkmate a monkey but it’ll still laugh and clap as if it won.

Notice why your friend has been silent or should I make it plainly obvious.
I am silent because engaging with you on these subjects is a waste of time. You are shown facts and then send an emoji and say but someone *said* such and think its an argument.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am silent because engaging with you on these subjects is a waste of time. You are shown facts and then send an emoji and say but someone *said* such and think its an argument.
@Periplus is completely misinformed, the former President was overthrown in 2014 because he refused the EU propasal for Ukraine to join NATO, he was pro Putin and friendly to Russia.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Here is one simple question:

Why is Ukraine considering joining NATO if Russia isn’t an aggressor?

Bonus question:

Why is opinion poll support for Ukraine joining NATO rising year on year?

Put your case on the table.

US is spreading propaganda of an imminent invasion to provoke Russia defend Russian inhabited Ukraine to they can kill Nord Stream 2.

It has been angering the west-backed coup government because it is causing chaos in their country.

Even this puppet government is publicly speaking out against US/NATO warmongering at their expense, so much for the cheap arguments @Periplus is making about US saviours.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Even this puppet government is publicly speaking out against US/NATO warmongering at their expense, so much for the cheap arguments @Periplus is making about US saviours.

So Ukraine had no intention of joining NATO before this “puppet government”.

:hmm:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
World ending catastrophe. Definitely entertaining
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Now we wait
80s akira GIF

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
People like @AMusee will state that joining NATO is something dreamt up by a US-backed “puppet government”.

Facts are that all but one Ukrainian president was pro-joining NATO.

Ukraine announced its intention to join NATO in 2002.

Even under the pro-Russia president, Ukraine were cooperating with NATO. He publicly stated that he was happy with the current level of partnership but opposed the speed of ascension.

This isn’t some recent development.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
People like @AMusee will state that joining NATO is something dreamt up by a US-backed “puppet government”.

Facts are that all but one Ukrainian president was pro-joining NATO.

Ukraine announced its intention to join NATO in 2002.

Even under the pro-Russia president, Ukraine were cooperating with NATO. He publicly stated that he was happy with the current level of partnership but opposed the speed of ascension.

This isn’t some recent development.

Obviously, this information goes over the head of those that prefer Twitter as their main source of information but I digress.

Ukraine has been trying to join NATO since it left the USSR.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Of all the Slavs, the Ukrainians are the dumbest. They gave up their natural ties to Russia and Russians (economic, ethnic, cultural and religious) for empty Western promises. They were so naive to think that the EU and Nato would accept them.

No Germans or Americans are willing to die for eastern Ukraine, they would rather use Ukrainians as cannon food against the Russians.

Plus, Ukrainians were stupid enough to turn over their nuclear weapons arsenal with the fall of the Soviet Union. Had they kept those weapons, the Russians wouldnt be able to do nothing but to threat them verbally.

The Ukrainians brought this upon themselves.

Last edited:
an underground shelter or places humans dont really live seems pretty cool rn. but the planet is fucked the moment nukes are used anyway

Trending