Russian Leader Threatens Nuclear War over Ukraine! The west is meeting its match!

putin.jpg

The West is in decline Russia and China have been smart and are buying up gold to rival the dollar America forced on to the rest of the world. China is storing food to prepare for war. I think times are changing. I would like to hear your guys' thoughts on the situation.

I don't think a war will actually break out but this is a historic moment. Russia wants its soviet union land back. I just hope the europeans leave it alone I don't want to pay exorbitant prices for Russian gas. If that means a few less countries on the map so be it. Maybe Somaliland can take Ukraines place /s.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I don't think a war will actually break out but this is a historic moment. Russia wants its soviet union land back. I just hope the europeans leave it alone I don't want to pay exorbitant prices for Russian gas. If that means a few less countries on the map so be it. Maybe Somaliland can take Ukraines place /s.
Wallahi I don’t care either if they get Ukraine or any of those other Slavic countries. They all belong into the same group anyways!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 214555

The West is in decline Russia and China have been smart and are buying up gold to rival the dollar America forced on to the rest of the world. China is storing food to prepare for war. I think times are changing. I would like to hear your guys' thoughts on the situation.

Its seem this guy is a very stupid guy. So typical of a tyrant. Dumb and full of hubris. It seems his main fear is Crimea to me taken back from him. He fears that because he has that set of mind of always going for the next thing before u even got what u wanted. No doubt he wants Ukraine, but not now. And then he casually mentions nuclear because he think the Americans will xaar in their pants. I mean, i hope God Strikes him and he dies in his sleep. And a Russian Woman becomes president.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is just a distraction for home grown dissasisfaction with never ending lockdowns and protests brewing around the world. Typical Orwellian tactic, War is PEACE.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Its seem this guy is a very stupid guy. So typical of a tyrant. Dumb and full of hubris. It seems his main fear is Crimea to me taken back from him. He fears that because he has that set of mind of always going for the next thing before u even got what u wanted. No doubt he wants Ukraine, but not now. And then he casually mentions nuclear because he think the Americans will xaar in their pants. I mean, i hope God Strikes him and he dies in his sleep. And a Russian Woman becomes president.

Russian-soul.-Brand.-Child.-Bear.png

And @AMusee will tell us that the West are the aggressors here.

:mjlol:

The West is the aggressor here. What is the point of expanding NATO to every country that surrounds Russia if the plan is not to suffocate Russia? The Western empire is based on their Fiat money system. China and Russia agreed to bypass the US Dollar and trade in their currencies: Ruble and Yuan. The Western elites panicked and invented this Ukrainian crisis. They're demanding that Russia stopped bypassing the US dollar through its trade with China and other countries, and they'll stop violating Russia's security. Of course, Putin is not buying their arguments. he is proceeding with his trade with China and Iran while bypassing the US Dollar, and he is not allowing NATO at his birders. China is backing Russia.

I think war is coming. Not sure when it us coming, but I think war is coming.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The West is the aggressor here. What is the point of expanding NATO to every country that surrounds Russia if the plan is not to suffocate Russia? The Western empire is based on their Fiat money system. China and Russia agreed to bypass the US Dollar and trade in their currencies: Ruble and Yuan. The Western elites panicked and invented this Ukrainian crisis. They're demanding that Russia stopped bypassing the US dollar through its trade with China and other countries, and they'll stop violating Russia's security. Of course, Putin is not buying their arguments. he is proceeding with his trade with China and Iran while bypassing the US Dollar, and he is not allowing NATO at his birders. China is backing Russia.

I think war is coming. Not sure when it us coming, but I think war is coming.

All these countries surrounding Russia want to join the UN purely because of how aggressive Russia is.

If the West were aggressors here then logically, that would mean countries leaving NATO or rushing towards military pacts with Russia.

But they’re not because they want the protection of the US/UK/FR Nuclear umbrella from Russian aggression.

If Ukraine joins NATO, Russia will never be able to touch it again and that’s why they’re adamant on Ukraine not joining.

All these countries surrounding Russia want to join the UN purely because of how aggressive Russia is.

If the West were aggressors here then logically, that would mean countries leaving NATO or rushing towards military pacts with Russia.

But they’re not because they want the protection of the US/UK/FR Nuclear umbrella from Russian aggression.

If Ukraine joins NATO, Russia will never be able to touch it again and that’s why they’re adamant on Ukraine not joining.

That is not how the great powers think. Russia is not invading Findland, Belarus, or central Asian states. Russian is not invading Japan or South Korea. The whole narrative that Russia is invading its neighbors in Eastern Europe is cooked up by Western elites. Their goal has nothing to do with Russia being aggressive; this is about Russia bypassing the US dollar financial system through its trade with China and Iran.

And since the US dollar fiat money is based on the oil and natural gas, and you have a major producer of these commodities not using it on its trade, the Western hegemonic powers see it as a direct threat that they can't tolerate.

Their problem is, with Putin being in power in Russia, they found their match. He is not backing down, so we'll see where that ends.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That is not how the great powers think. Russia is not invading Findland, Belarus, or central Asian states. Russian is not invading Japan or South Korea. The whole narrative that Russia is invading its neighbors in Eastern Europe is cooked up by Western elites. Their goal has nothing to do with Russia being aggressive; this is about Russia bypassing the US dollar financial system through its trade with China and Iran.

And since the US dollar fiat money is based on the oil and natural gas, and you have a major producer of these commodities not using it on its trade, the Western hegemonic powers see it as a direct threat that they can't tolerate.

Their problem is, with Putin being in power in Russia, they found their match. He is not backing down, so we'll see where that ends.

You’re over complicating something simple:

Why are Eastern European nations joining NATO if Russia isn’t being aggressive?

You’re over complicating something simple:

Why are Eastern European nations joining NATO if Russia isn’t being aggressive?
The US toppled the Ukrainian government and installed a new government that "wants to join NATO" and is antagonistic to its neighbour Russia.

Its not simple or a natural process.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The US toppled the Ukrainian government and installed a new government that "wants to join NATO" and is antagonistic to its neighbour Russia.

Its not simple or a natural process.

The former Ukrainian president thought that the current Ukrainian government would be too pro-Russia.

But you’re trying to claim the opposite.

:mjlol:

Trending