Russian Guy goes to Hargeisa. HILARIOUS

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A Russian to me is a laangaab within the cadaan nation but a laandheere with his nuclear weapons but laangaab again with his gaajo population.

@Molotoff is the one true laangaab cadaan with a low self esteem. He is cadaan yet confused about his self worth. No wonder he is amongst us. What other cadaan would be conversating with people who hail from a failed state, people who are at the bottom of the barrel in the community of nations.

A Russian to me is a laangaab within the cadaan nation but a laandheere with his nuclear weapons but laangaab again with his gaajo population.

@Molotoff is the one true laangaab cadaan with a low self esteem. He is cadaan yet confused about his self worth. No wonder he is amongst us. What other cadaan would be conversating with people who hail from a failed state, people who are at the bottom of the barrel in the community of nations.
You are over thinking it, They are all white people end of the day they can all say to us “shut up I built space ships and went to the moon”. :damn::deadrose:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Is actually great question never seen u @Molotoff argue with us depsite us somalis being from anarchy country whats the secret? :kanyehmm:

I guess 3nd shithole country recognizes one another, if is that not brotherhood idk what it is :yousmart:

Last edited: