Russia unveils military plans in Cuba & Latin America

Russia unveils military plans in Cuba & Latin America​

the English-language media has people in the dark on what is really happening and on just how badly the US is losing the new Cold War. the pro-Western coalition of secularists, liberals, feminists, homosexuals and atheists- they can want the West to win all they want but that isn't what's happening. their side is going to lose and it will be the opposing side that will make the rules.

the US and the West in this era are not the same as in the 1960's and 1970's. that was totally different. those were completely different societies. the West today isn't capable of winning. it is not a matter of convincing the pro-Western elements. there's no need to convince them. their side is on the way to losing and they will not have a choice in accepting a new set of terms.

another thing I want to mention is I want to respond to an argument I saw in response to this news item elsewhere: "Nicaragua?! ha! what can they do?!".....

it isn't about Nicaragua (for example) really doing anything per se. a place like Nicaragua can be used as a launching pad.

just to elaborate.... this is on the "humanitarian aid" that just reached Cuba from Russia..... I'm sure there is some "humanitarian aid".... but if Russia is shipping "humanitarian aid"..... there are a number of other things they can send alongside this "humanitarian aid"

Russia is really something special, always causing trouble, I don't think Russians like stability and confort.

Russia definitely seems more warlike than China... or maybe belligerent is the right way to put it. CGTN honestly sometimes is kind of boring. You don't really have this militant anti-Western content from them, it's usually mundane. But RT is a lot more aggressive.

Even the foreign policy seems like that. China is way richer but they seem a lot less prone to send troops to intervene in conflicts abroad. For example, I've never heard of Chinese troops in Syria or in any conflicts in Africa.

Russia I think doesn't necessarily want trouble, though. I think they are being threatened by the West and this move to put Russian troops in Latin America threatening the US in response to the West threatening Russia with what's it's doing in Ukraine.

Yes because everyone that hates the Taliban supports the US.

you also promote Western values, attacked @AMusee for having views you saw as too pro-Russian, promote liberalism, etc.... it's pretty clear where you stand in terms of the cold war between China, Russia and the West. you're free to favor the US, I'm free to prefer China-Russia over the West in the current cold war. when I did a poll recently, most somalispotters voted they would prefer that Russia beat the US if the two went to war.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
you also promote Western values, attacked @AMusee for having views you saw as too pro-Russian, promote liberalism, etc.... it's pretty clear where you stand in terms of the cold war between China, Russia and the West. you're free to favor the US, I'm free to prefer China-Russia over the West in the current cold war. when I did a poll recently, most somalispotters voted they would prefer that Russia beat the US if the two went to war.

Calling out someone for posting propaganda = US supporter

It is definitely wrong of me to support countries that legalise the choice to have an abortion when I should support China that forces women to have an abortion.

Instead of being a “liberal”, I should go even further left and support a communist, Muslim-massacring, abortion forcing state.

Thanks sheikh, I’ll definitely be on Siraat ul Mustaqeen with that.

Calling out someone for posting propaganda = US supporter

It is definitely wrong of me to support countries that legalise the choice to have an abortion when I should support China that forces women to have an abortion.

Instead of being a “liberal”, I should go even further left and support a communist, Muslim-massacring, abortion forcing state.

Thanks sheikh, I’ll definitely be on Siraat ul Mustaqeen with
"Russian propaganda" just means content that gives the Russian point of view rather than, say, the Western view.

As the Arabs say, تحيا feminism

Feminism literally means to advocate for the equality of genders, Islam believes in equal not identical. What is wrong about that?

You are a male feminist. You advocate for feminism. I don't know why you try to downplay your liberalism all of a sudden.

As for preferring China over the US- how many Muslim countries has the US bombed and invaded and how many has China bombed and invaded? I see US as the bigger threat. And of course you as a liberal male feminist type will lean more in favor of the West.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
"Russian propaganda" just means content that gives the Russian point of view rather than, say, the Western view.

You are a male feminist. You advocate for feminism. I don't know why you try to downplay your liberalism all of a sudden.

As for preferring China over the US- how many Muslim countries has the US bombed and invaded and how many has China bombed and invaded? I see US as the bigger threat. And of course you as a liberal male feminist type will lean more in favor of the West.

1. I have no problem with RT but I have an issue with people repeatedly using unverified Twitter accounts to report “news”.

2. You calling me a liberal shows you don’t know what liberalism means. People like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi or moderate Republicans are liberals, people like Ilhan Omar or AOC are not.

3. China invaded Korea, annexed Tibet and is massacring Muslims in Xinjiang. That’s before you even consider the hundreds of millions of people they killed in Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward and Hundred Flowers Campaign.

The Chinese government has killed more people than the United States has.

You’re clearly not intellectually adept enough to continue a debate with me, so I’ll go back to sarcastic remarks.

:samwelcome:

1. I have no problem with RT but I have an issue with people repeatedly using unverified Twitter accounts to report “news”.

I call @AMusee to the stand. @AMusee what exactly did Periplus have a problem with? I honestly kind of glanced past the discussion. All I saw was AMusee post some content that gave a Russian or Russian-leaning point of view and Periplus basically called him a Russian agent.

2. You calling me a liberal shows you don’t know what liberalism means. People like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi or moderate Republicans are liberals, people like Ilhan Omar or AOC are not.

ah, ok, so you're not a liberal? what are you then?

Well I’m not a liberal. I am a progressive, very different.

Okay, so you're a super-liberal. So basically ordinary liberals aren't liberal enough for you. You're like Ilhan Omar or AOC except male.

3. China invaded Korea, annexed Tibet and is massacring Muslims in Xinjiang. That’s before you even consider the hundreds of millions of people they killed in Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward and Hundred Flowers Campaign.

I asked what Muslim countries has the US bombed and invaded and what Muslim countries China has bombed and invaded. You very much changed the subject. I guess just answering the question wouldn't suit your purpises.

Furthermore, I think Western media is exaggerating about Xinjiang. I do think China is brainwashing Muslims but I don't think they're actually massacring them as you say.

Our beloved prophet SAW, fought for Social Justice.

He went to wars, admonished people and suffered for social justice.

I was reading this document by the Yaqeen Institute and it inspired me wallahi.

I can’t believe that Somalis today throw the term SJW around when our Nabi and his companions died for social justice.

We should promote the likes of Imam Omar Suleiman of the Yaqeen institute more.

He’s young, educated, well-spoken and charismatic.

I don't know why you promote liberalism then try to pretend you don't. I quote these statements because it is well-known that Omar Suleiman is basically a liberal activist type. You are clearly a liberal male feminist and it was right for you to bring up Ilhan Omar and AOC. You clearly are like a fifth and only male member of "the squad".

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yes, I think I’ve made it clear numerous times on this forum that I hold the same opinions as Ilhan Omar and AOC.

How this has just become a revelation to you further indicates your stupidity.

:mjlol:

Yes, I think I’ve made it clear numerous times on this forum that I hold the same opinions as Ilhan Omar and AOC.

How this has just become a revelation to you further indicates your stupidity.

no, it is not a revelation to me. I pointed out that you were a liberal type, you tried to obfuscate and it has been brought into the open.

so apparently Amusee posted this and some other stuff from twitter

and Periplus basically said Amusee was a Russian agent. I mean... it's obvious.... Periplus is a self-described "progressive" and an sjw type....

11. Progressive Left​

Very liberal, highly educated and majority White; most say U.S. institutions need to be completely rebuilt because of racial bias

this kind of politics is mostly a white people thing.... so of course these types will be in favor of Western imperialism and Western hegemony... it's interesting how "woke" politics works like that.... you're this alleged defender of social justice and then it translates into being a supporter of Western imperialism and hegemony

Trending

Latest posts