Russia-Ukraine War

Apollo

VIP
Putin will go down in the history books either as:

Hitler 2.0 who started World War III and used nuclear weapons.

Gaddafi 2.0 who attempted to challenge NATO and got regime changed and initiated the start of a Liberal Europe oriented Russia.

Czar Putin the Great who restored the Russian Empire and liberated Europe from the Anglo-American yoke and created a Germano-Russian sphere of influence.

Interesting times, rooting for option 2 or 3.. :lol:

g7GtJHx.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's the same guy he just had plastic surgeries and other procedures. He is also most likely using steroids.
His face generally seems puffier to me nowadays and has for many years. Plastic surgery and/or injectables to continue remaining more youthful and strong is probably what's going on.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Gaddafi 2.0 who attempted to challenge NATO and got regime changed and initiated the start of a Liberal Europe oriented Russia.

Czar Putin the Great who restored the Russian Empire and liberated Europe from the Anglo-American yoke and created a Germano-Russian sphere of influence.

I would root for 1 before 2.

Close Up Flirting GIF

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

g7GtJHx.jpg
Idk my friend it seems both sides have an agenda. While the west is pushing for it's new world order agenda in russia. Putin is aware of this and the russians feel like they have to fight or risk being subjugated like the rest of europe by the dajjalic world order.

Either way this year russia will either triumph or NATO will push back and risk nuclear warfare.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@reer @Apollo @Nilotic

I pray every night by my nightstand that we get a total and insane global war. Genocides, nuked and uninhabitable large swathes of land, entire countries lost, complete restructuring of borders, the emergence of new coocoo religions and cults Islam will inshallah quash... this world is boring, nimanyahow! It's time this shit got interesting!

Inshallah, we shall rise from the rubble and recreate:

pCtzxUb.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
More like ''fifth column'' spot. It is hard to identify with the West as outsiders. :mjohreally:
Aren't most of you reer qurbo who were born the west? Wallahi, they are right. You Muslamics don't assimilate.

*Learns Deutsch, moves to Deutschland, acquires Deutsch citizenship and votes right-wing populist to deal with you lot*

Must remove kebab.

East Asia is leading in industrial measures, America is leading in technology. Those two poles will be okay for the next two to three decades.

Europe will experience a decline in the next 30 years. The continent needs to avert from the incessant determination for self-sabotage and implement integrative broad-framework restructuring solutions.

LMAO, he is settling Ukrainians in Siberia.
Wild that they still do that. I wonder how the Siberians feel when random people from the west get shipped to their place as a punishment, disrupting their peace. Is there a demographic intention with this, I wonder?

Trending

Latest posts