DEVELOPING NEWS Russia-Ukraine War

Military defence stocks and gas stations are making a killing this couple month.

I wish I was those Indian immigrants who owns couple of gas stations around the States :diddyass:

Military defence stocks and gas stations are making a killing this couple month.

I wish I was those Indian immigrants who owns couple of gas stations around the States :diddyass:
It's not that easy. The gas stations pay a higher price for the gas, and they don't want to raise the price too high, incurring losses to not give the competitors extra costumers. The profit margin from gas is low. What people buy inside the stores makes up most of the profit.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
One thing I realised about this war is that people are fickle.

When the Afghani president fled, everyone called him a chicken. But when Zelensky stays and fights, everyone calls him a war criminal.

At this point, we may as well blame Churchill for the destruction caused to London in the blitz as he was “antagonising Germany”.

One thing I realised about this war is that people are fickle.

When the Afghani president fled, everyone called him a chicken. But when Zelensky stays and fights, everyone calls him a war criminal.

At this point, we may as well blame Churchill for the destruction caused to London in the blitz as he was “antagonising Germany”.
Stayed and fight? This nigga done ran weeks ago :russ:
Man's falling for the greenscreens :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts