Russia-Ukraine War

Apollo

VIP
I wish I could have one percent of the confidence this guy has.

The sheer audacity to say this to Putin while Russia is going through its worst economic crisis in living memory.

Zelensky is a war criminal who is arming untrained civilians and is releasing prisoners. Ukraine is now essentially a totally anarchic region where lynchings are taking place.

He really is worsening the situation. There is no way he can win from Russia and all he is doing is causing more death and destruction.

Zelensky is a war criminal who is arming untrained civilians and is releasing prisoners. Ukraine is now essentially a totally anarchic region where lynchings are taking place.

He really is worsening the situation. There is no way he can win from Russia and all he is doing is causing more death and destruction.

Its absolutely wild that some people are glorifying his decision of arming citizens, absolutely wild!!! Had this been an African, middle eastern or South American country you’d hear of militarization of civilians or radicalization, but since it’s their flavor of the day it’s heroic shit.
I’ve seen cadaans I know on Facebook inquiring on how to go to Ukraine to help, fucking wild!!!

World

VIP
Its absolutely wild that some people are glorifying his decision of arming citizens, absolutely wild!!! Had this been an African, middle eastern or South American country you’d hear of militarization of civilians or radicalization, but since it’s their flavor of the day it’s heroic shit.
I’ve seen cadaans I know on Facebook inquiring on how to go to Ukraine to help, fucking wild!!!
Browse r/worldnews for 5 minutes and you’ll lose your mind at the propaganda and worship these liberals are spewing for this khaniis war criminal Zelensky.

Browse r/worldnews for 5 minutes and you’ll lose your mind at the propaganda and worship these liberals are spewing for this khaniis war criminal Zelensky.
I don’t doubt it! Part of me hopes majority of them are serious and do actually go to Ukraine :pachah1:
Life is a movie, you can stand up, fight and make a difference Timmy! :pachah1:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

I think he’s doing well tbh, either fight to the end or leave like a coward.

History won’t remember Zelensky as a war criminal but Putin as a bully. You can hold whatever opinion you desire but your kids are going to see him as a hero.

He could’ve done what Ashraf Ghani did and fled but what about the average person.

The vast majority of Ukrainians are still in Ukraine despite the conflict. Ukrainians have rallied behind him despite only having a 23% approval rating a few weeks ago.

They will not beat Russia but they’ll try to wound it as much as possible or even sacrifice their nation by frustrating Putin enough that he commits blatant war crimes that earn Russia universal condemnation.

cow

VIP

Zelensky is the weirdest character. he is a jew/ he is also probably gay/ he is married and has kids/ his government and most of his army is full of nazis.

Apollo

VIP
The vast majority of Ukrainians are still in Ukraine despite the conflict.

Russia doesn't want to control the Western side of Ukraine.

RKGX7EM.jpg

Russian strategy is to militarily control to the east of that line. Potentially annex it. They won't go into the more anti-Russian West of UA.

All the valuable stuff in UA are to the east of that line (best agricultural land, the Dnieper river, oil and gas fields, coastlines).

GemState

36/21
VIP
Russia doesn't want to control the Western side of Ukraine.

RKGX7EM.jpg

Russian strategy is to militarily control to the east of that line. Potentially annex it. They won't go into the more anti-Russian West of UA.

All the valuable stuff in UA are to the east of that line (best agricultural land, oil and gas fields, coastlines).
I think that's too much, they'll probably go for everything east of the river and call it a day. Even that they'd struggle to hold
1646312284720.png

cow

VIP
There will be a massive Ukrainian refugees crises in Europe. Ukraine population in 1992 was 52 million.

Ukraine last population census in 2019 was estimated at 37 million. Ukraine has been declining since the 90's and now that Europe has opened its doors the population by 2030 would probably be in the 20 million while over 20 million will seek refugee in Europe.

Eurostar rail line also announced Ukrainians can get any train for free upto london.

There is no way any Ukrainian will return to Ukraine when they can now easily get citizenship in an EU country. So actually this might work in favor of Russia in the long term. If most Ukrainians leave the country then the Majority of the country will be Russian speaking Ukrainian. He gets his buffer zone and Europe is burdened with 20 million Refugees.

A dark evil side of me is a little excited that shits going down in Europe.

If only France was invaded I would join the Russia army.

They could call me n****a if they wanted.

🙏Inshallah.

World

VIP
There will be a massive Ukrainian refugees crises in Europe. Ukraine population in 1992 was 52 million.

Ukraine last population census in 2019 was estimated at 37 million. Ukraine has been declining since the 90's and now that Europe has opened its doors the population by 2030 would probably be in the 20 million while over 20 million will seek refugee in Europe.

Eurostar rail line also announced Ukrainians can get any train for free upto london.

There is no way any Ukrainian will return to Ukraine when they can now easily get citizenship in an EU country. So actually this might work in favor of Russia in the long term. If most Ukrainians leave the country then the Majority of the country will be Russian speaking Ukrainian. He gets his buffer zone and Europe is burdened with 20 million Refugees.
Give Eastern Ukrainians incentives to increase birth rate, whilst Western Ukraine gets depopulated by tahriib to EU countries. Over 10 years time Ukraine could be majority native Russian-speaking. Then have them vote to join Russia, which will permanently solve Russia’s Ukraine problem.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Give Eastern Ukrainians incentives to increase birth rate, whilst Western Ukraine gets depopulated by tahriib to EU countries. Over 10 years time Ukraine could be majority Russian-speaking. Then have them vote to join Russia, which will permanently solve Russia’s Ukraine problem.
ukraine didnt go on a mass scale native language campaign. ukraine is a 1.5 lamguage countryn 1=russian and 0.5=ukrainian. even in the capital kiev russian is more useful. so they have
-ethnic russians that speak russian
-ethnic ukrainians that speak russian
-ethnic ukrainians that speak much more russian than ukrainian
-bilingual ukrainians
-ukrainians that speak ukrainian

ukraine could easily become a majority russian speaking country. if putin gives russian speakers incentive to stay and have a baby boom.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
ukraine didnt go on a mass scale native language campaign. ukraine is a 1.5 lamguage countryn 1=russian and 0.5=ukrainian. even in the capital kiev russian is more useful. so they have
-ethnic russians that speak russian
-ethnic ukrainians that speak russian
-ethnic ukrainians that speak much more russian than ukrainian
-bilingual ukrainians
-ukrainians that speak ukrainian

ukraine could easily become a majority russian speaking country. if putin gives russian speakers incentive to stay and have a baby boom.
He raised birth rates in his country from 1.1 to 1.5, he understands the need for traditional values and respects the family.

Western Ukraine will be the slaves of the West if he leaves them to it. Take the east and all off the coastline. You get all the agriculture as well

cow

VIP
Give Eastern Ukrainians incentives to increase birth rate, whilst Western Ukraine gets depopulated by tahriib to EU countries. Over 10 years time Ukraine could be majority native Russian-speaking. Then have them vote to join Russia, which will permanently solve Russia’s Ukraine problem.

Population is wealth and power. germany in the 1900 was around 55 million by ww1 in 1914 it was 63 million and by 1939 start of ww2 was was 70 million plus around 10 to 15 million germans lived in sunderland, for example kalilingrad use to be german.

anyway my point is somalia at 1960's was estimated around 2.5 million people. its no wonder we have always been poor it is because of our laangaabnimo infact the whole of africa is laangaab. there are more people in india then the whole of africa.

in the 1960's you can add the populatons of Ethiopia+somalia+Kenya+uganda+tanzania+Djibouti and Germany 1960 had more population then all of them combined.

Whenever i hear some white neoliberal speak about over population it is just a way to stop africa from becoming a real powerhouse.

even china realized the only reason why they are now becoming a superpower is because of their population and have stopped the 1 child policy and are actively encouraging 2 children and it is said they will start encouraging 3 child policy.

Let me get this straight, Zelensky on a purely inconsequential basis, using citizens as fodder, dead flesh on the pavement, is an admirable thing now? Propagating higher death toll circumstances, facilitating, one can even say engineering, to capture war crime worthy misery in 4k. That orchestration in itself is a war crime and frankly evil because absolutely nothing is changing Russia's trajectory.

The man let himself get used as a mere friction-point conduit, being nothing but an indirect, far-removed chess piece of the West to mess around in the Russian-sphere. The EU/NATO did not set a guarantee action plan, did not provide any measure of security reassurance for potential disproportionate fallout of costly outcomes, knowing the heightened tension, the sheer geo-strategic and security precedent the pressure and responsibility a man in his position had to account for and maneuver in (understandably laid upon a not-so-ideal reality Ukraine has to contend with on a mature basis and act accordingly by), instead, Zelensky is resorting to narcissistically promoting this patriotic delusion that will not amount to anything other than pointless death.

People who believe Putin is waging this war on impulse or a short-sighted reaction are mistaken. Kremlin is long-term committed. The coordinated financial limitations were expected, and what comes from that is a new economic layout.