Russia-Ukraine War

1646329152976.png

Zelensky stays and fights = foolhardy, suicidal, maniacal.
If Zelensky fleed or submits without a fight guaranteed people would be calling him a coward, weak, selling his country, etc.
Man cant win.

Zelensky stays and fights = foolhardy, suicidal, maniacal.
If Zelensky fleed or submits without a fight guaranteed people would be calling him a coward, weak, selling his country, etc.
Man cant win.
Zelensky is POS same with Putin they are both destroying the plebs.

Zelensky is POS same with Putin they are both destroying the plebs.
How is Zelensky destroying anything, last i checked his country was invaded, cant fault him for ressusting even if he takes extreme measures. Folks are upset about him freeing prisoners who are willing to fight as his security forces are losing grip of the country.

How is Zelensky destroying anything, last i checked his country was invaded, cant fault him for ressusting even if he takes extreme measures. Folks are upset about him freeing prisoners who are willing to fight as his security forces are losing grip of the country.
He is forcing every Ukrainian male that is 18 years old to 60 years old to stay in the country and fight even if they don't want to. That is the definition of destroying the plebs.

He also believes he can defeat Russia without nato troops which is suicide. Zelensky is an idiot that took his country to hell. Same with Putin.

Trending