Russia-Ukraine War

Roman is selling Chelsea!!! I think all this mass hysteria will make a lot of other countries not invest in western countries.

this demonization of everything Russian will backfire

Aliko Dangote should buy the team. I don't think the owner of Arsenal is ganna sell. So this is his chance to own an EPL team

China, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh all abstaining at the UN General Assembly vote and Eritrea voting no. Looks like Russia are expanding their global alliances.

Apollo

VIP
I am going to read more books on Russian history. This conflict really has gotten me interested in that crazy region. Already know the broad story of their history, but not the details, especially not the Czarist and Soviet periods.

:mybusiness:

1646251038112.png

@Kool-Aid @World

Nah, countries violate each other's airspace often, it is not a big deal.

I think this whole conflict will end in a whimper. Ukraine will get regime change and that will be it.
It’s not whether or not Ukraine gets a regime change that matters, it’s the symbolism of this war that is important.

How unified the west is in opposition to Russia will give china an indication what it will face when it invades Taiwan.

A whimper is exactly what china wants.

Apollo

VIP
It’s not whether or not Ukraine gets a regime change that matters, it’s the symbolism of this war that is important.

How unified the west is in opposition to Russia will give china an indication what it will face when it invades Taiwan.

Don't forget racism.

They care about white people.

They don't care as much about nonwhites.

Sad, but true.

cow

VIP

Chinese military is weak and its soldiers have low morale

the last time China had a war is when they tried to invade Vietnam in 1979. Vietnam beat the shit out of china even though the bulk of the Vietnamese army was at war and occupying Myanmar.

Another interesting point is that Xi Jinping might be kicked out on the annual congress meeting to pick a leader for the next 5 years this meeting is happening in 2022. Some of those against Xi have accused him of being soft with Taiwan. For China to guarantee a win over Taiwan. China will definitely need Russian troops in Taiwan. China does have impressive gear but a war with Taiwan needs boots on the ground and China just does not have any combat experienced generals or soldiers.

Trending

Latest posts