Russia-Ukraine War

No India, China and Pakistan who make up almost half of the world
mjlol.png

cow

VIP
interesting vote it looks like china put some pressure on their African partners to not vote in favor of the west.

so we can now confirm China is 100 percent backing Russia.

There are two competing factions in the pentagon, China war hawks and Russia war hawks. Biden staffed mostly the latter in key positions in the pentagon while Trump was gearing up to confront China.

The name of the game is to sell weapons for the military industrial complex.

It is actually more than selling weapons. Russia is major producer of natural gas and oil. They've recently started setting up their own financial systems which are outside of SWIFT banking systems. They're also selling their trade outside of the US Dollar, especially the trade between them and China and with Iran as well. In America's elites, you threaten the US Dollar, you pay the price.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Unbelievable from Somalia. This is the time to leave America behind. It’s a dead power in Asia and Africa.

I cannot believe Mr I’m anti imperialist Farmaajo sided with America. What a cuck.

Ethiopia based and Eritrea super based.

Even Pakistan China India agreed on something for once

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Unbelievable from Somalia. This is the time to leave America behind. It’s a dead power in Asia and Africa.

I cannot believe Mr I’m anti imperialist Farmaajo sided with America. What a cuck.

Ethiopia based and Eritrea super based.

Even Pakistan China India agreed on something for once
Farmaajo is scared. Last time Somalia bet on powers other than America it didn't go so good for us. We need assurances before we trust again.

:kendrickcry:

cow

VIP
Roman is selling Chelsea!!! I think all this mass hysteria will make a lot of other countries not invest in western countries.

this demonization of everything Russian will backfire

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Farmaajo is scared. Last time Somalia bet on powers other than America it didn't go so good for us. We need assurances before we trust again.

:kendrickcry:
Siyad Barre thought he could f*ck with Soviet Russia. He had a brain child.

You don’t betray your ally and then invade a a neighbour country that became an ally to them and expect them to not f*ck you up.

China is however the future. They are here to finish off Taiwan’s ambition for self determination and therefore SL too and invest in our significant natural resources.

They are waiting for us to find peace but if I was them I would force the Somali government to come to a deal with AS to fast forward that. They have no problem working with Taliban and Iran etc. Unlike the hypocritical Americans who want us to fight a forever war.

Trending

Latest posts