Russia-Ukraine War

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
kkkkk wallahi I thought Aabo Putin was bluffing but he seems like hes going in for the kill. The age of American hegemony is falling right before our eyes, I wont be surprised if China sees this and Taiwan is next!

kkkkk wallahi I thought Aabo Putin was bluffing but he seems like hes going in for the kill. The age of American hegemony is falling right before our eyes, I wont be surprised if China sees this and Taiwan is next!

The soviet aka Russia destroyed the Somali army and sides with Ethiopia back in the seventies.. I'm with NATO on this conflict.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Signed and sesaled, the West just lost another part of Ukraine. Based Putin.

Signed and sesaled, the West just lost another part of Ukraine. Based Putin.
Somalikanders waiting for recognition since 1991 after they see this..

images(1).jpg

It seems World War III has started........

In Islamic eschatology, it is known as malhama (The Great War). Hadiths tell us this war will kill 90% of the world's population.

President Putin has already started testing Russia's nuclear weapons. The Americans themselves have already carried out drills of US bombers dropping nuclear bombs on Russia before the start of this crisis. So it seems this is heading to a nuclear war.

It seems World War III has started........

In Islamic eschatology, it is known as malhama (The Great War). Hadiths tell us this war will kill 90% of the world's population.

President Putin has already started testing Russia's nuclear weapons. The Americans themselves have already carried out drills of US bombers dropping nuclear bombs on Russia before the start of this crisis. So it seems this is heading to a nuclear war.
Hasnt started yet as Mahdi will have to appear first, and 90% of people involved in war die, not 90% of worlds population, large portions of non- nuclear countries will survive

Nuclear weapon will be used for sure though as hadith states Birds will fall from sky, only nuclear war can do this

Trending