Russia-Ukraine War

World War 3 could have its upsides. World War 2 basically destroyed Europe and led to massive decolonization in Asia and Africa. World War 3 could mean the US and Russia basically destroying each other and no longer playing leading roles in world politics. I welcome them both being removed from the global stage as key players.

Apollo

VIP
World War 3 could have its upsides. World War 2 basically destroyed Europe and led to massive decolonization in Asia and Africa. World War 3 could mean the US and Russia basically destroying each other and no longer playing leading roles in world politics. I welcome them both being removed from the global stage as key players.

America will not be destroyed. A WW3 between USA and Russia would be fought in Europe and Germany + Eastern Europe will once again see the most death.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Just won't happen, I think. Nukes virtually halted all out war between powerful nations. They're all deadlocked now unless they want to end the world or a large portion of it. World War 3 would've likely happened ages ago otherwise.

America will not be destroyed. A WW3 between USA and Russia would be fought in Europe and Germany + Eastern Europe will once again see the most death.

I mean obviously I don't think US would be totally destroyed. I live here and... I would like to think I'd be fine. But I believe what an Afghan told me- look what happened with the Soviets after they lost in Afghanistan. I think the US is on the way down due to divine will. I think it will continue to exist but I don't think the US is going to remain as this number one world power. I think US is clearly headed downwards.

Just won't happen, I think. Nukes virtually halted all out war between powerful nations. They're all deadlocked now unless they want to end the world or a large portion of it. World War 3 would've likely happened ages ago otherwise.

We'll see, God willing. I think best outcome of this would be that Russia and US... not necessarily that they are literally destroyed like Hiroshima.... but they come out very badly weakened and way less influential on the world stage.

Xoxoxo

VIP
nice and all that everybody is here talking about this but us living in this continent are currently getting the short end off it.

just be hopeful, I genuinely don’t think the US is that dumb

Trending