Russia-Ukraine War

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
No Russian can stomp me when I fight like Ukrainian 🫡🇺🇦🦁
Ma goldfish memory baa qabta lol?did you forget what they did to people of color when the war commenced :mjlol: you actually think these Ukrainians would have let your Slava Ukraine screaming ass on the train?🤣
Adult Swim GIF by The Boondocks

🤣Man Somalis should stay neutral about this shit African cadaan ismooday baa tahay miyirka ilahay ha kugu soo celiyo

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ma goldfish memory baa qabta lol?did you forget what they did to people of color when the war commenced :mjlol: you actually think these Ukrainians would have let your Slava Ukraine screaming ass on the train?🤣
Adult Swim GIF by The Boondocks

🤣Man Somalis should stay neutral about this shit African cadaan ismooday baa tahay miyirka ilahay ha kugu soo celiyo
Go suck putin 🌰 naya 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 slava ukraine

Sadaxeeye noqo yaa ku dhahay :kodaksmiley:

Your moral authority kicks in and the truth needs to be said. You don't have to make a big deal out of it, but you need to at least be able to condemn the aggressor when a war erupts. It's clear in this case, that it was Russia who initiated the recent full scale invasion.

Also, Russia has done so much shit against Somalis in the past. My natural instinct tells me to side with Ukraine (even though they aren't fully innocent either). But there're the lesser of the two evils to me, considering their past ties with Somalis. Simple as that :kanyeshrug:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The Canadian public tv? Aren't they like BBC? :jaynerd:

BBC are angels compared to CBC. Extremely biased network. They are the unofficial media for the Liberal Party. Everyday they have multiple identity politics articles and news clips, they do smear jobs of people with different political views, they sue political parties they don't agree with, they send angry letters to politicians they don't like. Everyday there's a scandal with their reporting. They are very anti-Russia because the government is. They cheerlead every government policy. There is a large movement to take away their funding.

It's Trudeau TV. They talk about the ties and socks he wears when he's given interviews and tough questions are only given to his opposition.

Canada is not fair and democratic like Europe. We are the western North Korea when it comes to media. He even gives private media money too since they can't make money anymore and they are pro Trudeau as well. We are not like Sweden with unbiased media. It's a myth.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Your moral authority kicks in and the truth needs to be said. You don't have to make a big deal out of it, but you need to at least be able to condemn the aggressor when a war erupts. It's clear in this case, that it was Russia who initiated the recent full scale invasion.

Also, Russia has done so much shit against Somalis in the past. My natural instinct tells me to side with Ukraine (even though they aren't fully innocent either). But there're the lesser of the two evils to me, considering their past ties with Somalis. Simple as that :kanyeshrug:
You should be sent to Ukraine to fight because your natural instinct tells you to fight for the freedom of the oppressed people of Ukraine

When they put your dead body in a coffin they won't even have your name on it it will say ''dead neegar''🤣

BBC are angels compared to CBC. Extremely biased network. They are the unofficial media for the Liberal Party. Everyday they have multiple identity politics articles and news clips, they do smear jobs of people with different political views, they sue political parties they don't agree with, they send angry letters to politicians they don't like. Everyday there's a scandal with their reporting. They are very anti-Russia because the government is. They cheerlead every government policy. There is a large movement to take away their funding.

Sound like a dystopian media channel you're describing :damedamn:

Hearing about identity politics being featured may happen in public tv here and there, but suing political parties?!!? That's exceeding beyond their authority as supposed 'independent' media. I was about to say that Canadians must be docile kkk, but it's understanding that people are railing up against biased public funded TV.

It's Trudeau TV. They talk about the ties and socks he wears when he's given interviews and tough questions are only given to his opposition.

Canada is not fair and democratic like Europe. We are the western North Korea when it comes to media. He even gives private media money too since they can't make money anymore and they are pro Trudeau as well. We are not like Sweden with unbiased media. It's a myth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

There is a larger ukraine community in Canada that’s why 🇺🇦🫡
F5CE2214-9C20-4919-9896-A5E50159204C.jpeg

Trending