Russia-Ukraine War

We just warming up the counter offensive hasn’t started yet 🇺🇦🫡.

"We"?

Oh My God Wow GIF

They got fucked over.. Why is there no accountability on how much Ukrainians are losing their life's over this meaningless war.. You the worst part is if Donald Trump comes into power in the US he'll cut off support to Ukraine then they'll get slapped around by the Russians.. Both parties should return to the negotiations table and end the proxy war on Ukrainian soil.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
They got fucked over.. Why is there no accountability on how much Ukrainians are losing their life's over this meaningless war.. You the worst part is if Donald Trump comes into power in the US he'll cut off support to Ukraine then they'll get slapped around by the Russians.. Both parties should return to the negotiations table and end the proxy war on Ukrainian soil.
Ukraine 🇺🇦 are fighting for thier country its do or die for them they will not stop until they are defeated or defeat the invaders Russia 🇷🇺…. Victory Zelenskyy victory ukraine armed force 💪🏾✌️🇺🇦 don’t stop until u capture or kill Putin canoon fodders 🔫🔫

Ukraine 🇺🇦 are fighting for thier country its do or die for them they will not stop until they are defeated or defeat the invaders Russia 🇷🇺…. Victory Zelenskyy victory ukraine armed force 💪🏾✌️🇺🇦 don’t stop until u capture or kill Putin canoon fodders 🔫🔫
Nah their fighting a proxy war, everyone who's not a dimwit knows that sxb.. The midget Zelenskiy invited all kind of pressure on his country and the Russians feel threatened by the NATO presence into their door step.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Nah their fighting a proxy war, everyone who's not a dimwit knows that sxb.. The midget Zelenskiy invited all kind of pressure on his country and the Russians feel threatened by the NATO presence into their door step.
They are not fighting no proxy dummy they are fighting for thier freedom 🔫🔫 if I come and do home invasion in ur house and say I wanna bang ur wife are u gonna let me or u gonna fight me 😂 that is what exactly is diong Russia to ukraine 🇺🇦 may Allah bless president Zelenskyy his braveman ‘’ I don’t need ride I need weapon to defend my country and my people 🫡🫡🫡🇺🇦

Trending

Latest posts