Russia-Ukraine War

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@HiraanBorn so much world 2nd strongest army they can’t even capture a small town bakhmut right on thier border 153.479 miles away 🤡putler is pathetic looser
C4BD024B-7277-41F2-B8AF-D3FE6F2B676E.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@HiraanBorn if Russia can’t capture a small town bakhmut 153 miles away from thier border how are they going to defend when ukraine start thier counter offensive may with over 800 tanks, over 1000s infantry fighting vehicle and 400k soldiers 🤡

@HiraanBorn if Russia can’t capture a small town bakhmut 153 miles away from thier border how are they going to defend when ukraine start thier counter offensive may with over 800 tanks, over 1000s infantry fighting vehicle and 400k soldiers 🤡
The amount of Russian troops mobilised so far vastly exceeds what the Ukrainians have at the moment. It'll be an uneven fight with the Russians having every advantage in manpower, weapons & ammunition. There's no way this Ukro counter-offensive will succeed or amount to anything significant.

This is what a Ukrainian soldier has to say about it, if you don't believe me:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
The amount of Russian troops mobilised so far vastly exceeds what the Ukrainians have at the moment. It'll be an uneven fight with the Russians having every advantage in manpower, weapons & ammunition. There's no way this Ukro counter-offensive will succeed or amount to anything significant.

This is what a Ukrainian soldier has to say about it, if you don't believe me:

2 million jews defeat 200 million Arabs in 6 days war 1968 number dont means shit quality over quantity plus ukraine 🇺🇦 is a nation of 50 million they have number and quantity to resist Russian occupation the only advantage russia have over ukraine is the amount of resources they have and the nuclear ☢️ factor other than that ukraine 🇺🇦 have the will to fight because they are fighting for existence us nation it’s due or die for them…

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@HiraanBorn if I broke into ur house and say I wanna have sex with ur wife Are u gion to flee or fight me?🤡 that is exactly what is Russia 🇷🇺 dion to thier peaceful ukraine 🇺🇦 neighbors 😡

2 million jews defeat 200 million Arabs in 6 days war 1968 number dont means shit quality over quantity plus ukraine 🇺🇦 is a nation of 50 million they have number and quantity to resist Russian occupation the only advantage russia have over ukraine is the amount of resources they have and the nuclear ☢️ factor other than that ukraine 🇺🇦 have the will to fight because they are fighting for existence us nation it’s due or die for them…
Different era and different war my guy. In every war, certain conditions that are unique to it occur. You can't compare them without taking into account the varying factors.

Trending