Russia-Ukraine War

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
He's correct about the Ukrainians not being able to dislodge the Russian Army from all of Ukraine but I believe his assessments about Russian losses are faulty at best. Probably received that intel on Russian casualties from Zelensky's regime.
His wrong on everything ukraine will lebrate their land including creamea by June 2023

His wrong on everything ukraine will lebrate their land including creamea by June 2023
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

If the Ukrainians are finding success in their offensives in Kherson then tell me why Zelensky is trying to bring in other NATO countries into this cursed war of his?

If they can lie about the missile landing in Poland, I have no doubt in my mind they're lying about the "successful" offensives that have taken place in Kherson & Donbas.
Well the Russians admitted to have lost Kherson so of course it was a successful campaign for Ukrainians

Well the Russians admitted to have lost Kherson so of course it was a successful campaign for Ukrainians
They probably withdrew in order to setup defensive lines then they will regroup and mount a possible counter-offensive.

Why would they just completely give up Kherson and the entire region that borders Crimea?

Think Abdisamad think!

images (5).jpeg

How can you believe anything the Ukrainians say about this war when they can lie about civilian massacres in places like Bucha?

And before anyone criticises me for using RT, many of you pro-Ukraine people here use news outlets like BBC, CNN and other equally propagandists sources. So cut the BS.

Last edited:
60% of the Kherson region is on the East Bank, under Russian control; Kherson city is on the West Bank and that's what's been taken by the Ukrainians.