Russia-Ukraine War

It is about weakening the West, not loving Russia. The West is too powerful. I want to see Russia and China have more global power to keep the West in check.
Iran is pretty awesome as well. Only country that makes Israel scared.

Eurasia is becoming an authoritarian anti-West alliance. The new cold war is between The West vs Authoritarian Eurasia.

I support both, lol. I am against these authoritarians spreading into EU nations like the Baltics, but f*ck it, Putin can have Ukraine if it were up to me, not worth a nuclear war. Western cadaans are losing global power to this new emerging authoritarian groups in Eurasia (excl. EU). Karma for colonialism and acting like they were the supreme power. Westerners also pretend their values are universal values, while these Asiatic groups don't, which is good for Africa.
Imagine being in Europe, advantaged by white privilege in most of the world, being rich in natural resources (good land to farm, gas, oil) but still get your country been in between the 2nd world and 3rd world country tier, in fucking Europe for God sake... You (the Ukranians) have to be definitely dumb to be in that situation there is not other explanation... at least some Sub Saharan Country like Rwanda have the justification to be in a geographical strategical shitty position, without natural resources and in fucking god forsake Sub Saharan African surrounded by third world countries... Any somali that supports Ukraine is an ignorant, an hypocritical or just dumb. I give zero fucks about these blonde haired blue eyed demons, but for political correctness I say I care, while behind their back I hope they will be nuked...

Last edited:
6yzsz5.jpg