Russia-Ukraine War

Russia is now producing its own kamikaze drones modeled afte Iran's Shahed-136 and Arash-2. If they can scale to produce these drones at a relatively cheap and at a high production rate in 2023 then this will be a big game changer.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Assad is just as bad as Isis/Al-Qaeda.

That’s a reach…

One could easily say that Assad is just as bad any other Arab dictator?

Do you think the Al-Saud family will give up power easily if faced with the same protests Assad faced? They’ll probably resort to more violence…

cow

VIP
Uk economy is collapsing. Lots of EU countries are being taken over by the far right who support putin and are anti EU and anti NATO.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That’s a reach…

One could easily say that Assad is just as bad any other Arab dictator?

Do you think the Al-Saud family will give up power easily if faced with the same protests Assad faced? They’ll probably resort to more violence…
Saddam and Gaddafi didn't destroy their countries to hold on to power, the rebels and NATO did. Assad destroyed syria and brutally torture people in prison camps.
despite all the bad things about the Sauds, they have a right to rule.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Saddam and Gaddafi didn't destroy their countries to hold on to power, the rebels and NATO did. Assad destroyed syria and brutally torture people in prison camps.
despite all the bad things about the Sauds, they have a right to rule.

Dude are you crazy?

NATO killed less than 100 people in Libya, most of the damage was done by the Libyan airforce. Gaddafi bombed most of his country to the Stone Age.

I agree that Saddam didn’t do shit but that was because the war was already lost.

Assad had the best survival chances out of the three, hence why we saw more violence from him. If any other dictator was in his position, you would see the same violence.

Russia is now producing its own kamikaze drones modeled afte Iran's Shahed-136 and Arash-2. If they can scale to produce these drones at a relatively cheap and at a high production rate in 2023 then this will be a big game changer.

I don't understand the difference between these and cruise missle.

Funny the reaction I got when I said Europe is facing de-industrialisation thanks to the energy and fuel crisis. People here mocked it.

German are spending much more on gas and electricity compared to last year only. MANY German companies have lot their competitive edge from a financial standpoint in comparison to their US competitors. Things are getting worse day by day.

The only winner from this war is the United States as ALWAYS.

I hope things get worse. Maybe the Europeans will learn to pursue their own interests.

I don't understand the difference between these and cruise missle.
From what I understand cruise missiles are self-guided after an operator locks in a target using satellite navigation. Kamikaze drones are guided by operators up until it identifies a target nearby in which it will then dive and self detonate.

They are also considerably cheaper.

Iranian Foreign Ministry urged its citizens to refrain from traveling to Ukraine and asks Iranians who are there to leave the country immediately.

Vietnam — also urges its citizens to leave Ukraine ASAP

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Dude are you crazy?

NATO killed less than 100 people in Libya, most of the damage was done by the Libyan airforce. Gaddafi bombed most of his country to the Stone Age.

I agree that Saddam didn’t do shit but that was because the war was already lost.

Assad had the best survival chances out of the three, hence why we saw more violence from him. If any other dictator was in his position, you would see the same violence.
He could easily flown to UAE Iran or wherever like the Tunisian dictator. Or claim innocent since he didn’t done much as he took power in 2000’s. But his family and wife ( a butcher herself) convinced him to stay for there are ways to suppress the rebellion

Trending