Russia-Ukraine War

I follow pro-putinist serbian media (both mainstream and alternative media) and they say that the withdrawal from the Kharkiv region by the russian was part of their strategy to lure out the Ukrainians from Kharkiv (where their elite units are, Ukrainian stronghold) and then to destroy them with heavy aviation bombardement in the open.

Your thoughts on this theory @HiraanBorn @Chase @Nilotic @bidenkulaha @Periplus @reer @Kool-Aid
It could be true but maybe not, who knows what the Russian army is planning tbh. Something about their current situation in Kharkhiv region needs to change though, it would be a mistake to abandon Kharkhiv region to the Ukrainian army.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I follow pro-putinist serbian media (both mainstream and alternative media) and they say that the withdrawal from the Kharkiv region by the russian was part of their strategy to lure out the Ukrainians from Kharkiv (where their elite units are, Ukrainian stronghold) and then to destroy them with heavy aviation bombardement in the open.

Your thoughts on this theory @HiraanBorn @Chase @Nilotic @bidenkulaha @Periplus @reer @Kool-Aid
It would be the first time Russia went all out shock and awe like the Americans did in Fallujah. Carpet bombing everything. Russia would lose major support at home if it did given the brotherly ties between the slav ppl of both countries.

I honestly don’t see it happening. Many military pro-Russian accounts are also losing faith that I’m following

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AB8B2762-A96B-4447-AD18-199A9EA17444.jpeg

America is now delivering NASAMS SAM, should arrive in two months

Some of you forget that this is a special military operation and not a war.

If Russia really wanted to they would have invaded Ukraine like how America invaded Iraq. Days before the invasion there would have been volleys of cruises missiles destroying every piece of civil infrastructure, fuel depots, power stations, government buildings, and military hardware imaginable. There would be no roads or bridges for the Ukrainian army to move their hardware.

Russia re-treated from those areas where the counter-attacks took place for good reason. Because they have too few soldiers in too vast an area. They wanted to move to a more defensible area.

Before you call this a great victory for Ukraine just want to see how it spins out.

This tweet come from a propaganda article. If you read it and look at the photos nothing looks a miss about it. It looks like all the people are buried in seperate graves.

And back in May Russia was offered to make a corridor for Ukraine to collect their dead. Ukraine never answered so they were forced to bury some of them in mass graves. This came from Russian media.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I'm sorry but there is simply no way that 80-150k Russian troops represent the bulk of their active personnel. Russia has almost 700, 000 active personnel and 2 million reserves.

From the Center of Strategic & International Studies:

Source:

Source:

Their active ground forces is 300K and they used 190K in Ukraine.

What you calculated is the total amount of active forces in the navy, airforce, army and contractors.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@Nilotic

Putin said today that “I remind you that the Russian army isn’t fighting in its entirety… only the professional army is fighting.”

Which indicates the forces he’s using is the entirety of trained, war-ready Russian army. They do have others but they’re not professionals.

@Nilotic

Putin said today that “I remind you that the Russian army isn’t fighting in its entirety… only the professional army is fighting.”

Which indicates the forces he’s using is the entirety of trained, war-ready Russian army. They do have others but they’re not professionals.
Yes, the troops that are currently fighting and have been deployed since the start of the war are veterans of previous conflicts. The total ground forces that are actually fighting is roughly between 150-200,000, but there's still at least 100,000+ trained ground forces left to pick from. Even more if you count the reserves still being held back.

Source: https://www.forces.net/news/russia-vs-britain-how-do-militaries-stack

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Y

Yes, the troops that are currently fighting and have been deployed since the start of the war are veterans of previous conflicts. The total ground forces that are actually fighting is roughly between 150-200,000, but there's still at least 100,000+ experienced ground forces left to pick from. Even more if you count the reserves still being held back.

Source: https://www.forces.net/news/russia-vs-britain-how-do-militaries-stack

Then why are they using conscripts?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmmm….

Hmmm….

It's clear that was a simple case of a few hundred conscripts mistakenly slipping through the cracks and the officers responsible were disciplined. Many of the conscripts were later returned to Russia, so I don't see the issue tbh

I wouldn't put it past the Russians, they have been constantly outsmarting the Ukrainians while outnumbered 3 to 1. I believe the Russians did make a push to the Capital as a feint so Ukro forces would withdraw from the Donbas, which ended up being a big help for the separatist militias in the East.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
It's clear that was a simple case of a few hundred conscripts mistakenly slipping through the cracks and the officers responsible were disciplined. Many of the conscripts were later returned to Russia, so I don't see the issue tbh

Bro, this happened at least twice..

Bro, this happened at least twice..
Conscripts that joined the military after their mandatory military service. Some crazy conscripts decide willingly to join the military as part of the professional Russian army. They have been sent to gain military experience. The Western media will twist anything against Russia at this point.

If you got any Russian friends I suggest you ask them about it. The Western media has lost its touch its no longer reliable when it comes to Ukraine

By the way I'm in no way justifying the Russian invasion but I'm a guy who likes to follow geopolitics and in my opinion any self respecting superpower would do what Putin did in Ukraine. There are crucial national interests that every nation will never budge on. Truth is West pushed for this war knowing fully what it would mean for the average Ukrainian.

Trending

Latest posts