Russia-Ukraine War

Lol Russia is struggling to capture Russian speaking ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ I believe once ukraine received those heavy weapons from the west Russia will be force to withdraw from ukraine… View attachment 226159

I'm sorry, but that's not in line with reality; a significant amount of the much vaunted heavy weapons from the West have already arrived -- and they've simply not made a difference in the trajectory of this war.

The Ukrainians had hundreds of long range (40-70 km) Smerch and Grad platforms prior to the Russian invasion, so half a dozen Western equivalents are not going to make an impact at all.

It doesn't matter if the East is Russian speaking; the Ukrainian military rightfully took charge of it and fortified the region for eight whole years before the Russian invasion; the inevitable outcome is that Ukraine will lose this war.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I'm sorry, but that's not in line with reality; a significant amount of the much vaunted heavy weapons from the West have already arrived -- and they've simply not made a difference in the trajectory of this war.

The Ukrainians had hundreds of long range (40-70 km) Smerch and Grad platforms prior to the Russian invasion, so half a dozen Western equivalents are not going to make an impact at all.

It doesn't matter if the East is Russian speaking; the Ukrainian military rightfully took charge of it and fortified the region for eight whole years before the Russian invasion; the inevitable outcome is that Ukraine will lose this war.
Will see us long ukraine have USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on there side I don’t see them loosing

Will see us long ukraine have USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on there side I don’t see them loosing

dave-dave-chappelle.gif

Yes, the United States has never backed a side that precipitously or eventually lost. πŸ™„

The Ukrainian nazis and drug addicts are getting smoked, they will lose the Donbass and Vladimir the Great - the new Peter the Great - will bring back Greater Russia

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Btw what happened to CIPS @AMusee ?

I remember everyone was saying Russia would join Chinas version of SWIFT. What happened?

It’s been a few months and China isn’t giving access???

Trending

Latest posts