Russia-Ukraine War

Hamzza

VIP
Amid the shock of vacationers on the beach, documenting the moment of the Russian bombing of the port of Berdyansk in the Zaporizhzhia region, Ukraine

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No, those accounts are still on twitter don’t cap. Those authors just deleted their tweets.

Wallahi I remember you posting tweets about how Russia took Mariupol in day one of the conflict.

No one will forget how you were denying that Russia will invade Ukraine until they actually did.

Nice try, Abdi Kremlin.
This dude was very active in the week prior to the invasion, he claimed or just copy pasted that Russia invasion is just USA propaganda and no such thing would happen. And then bum, next week Russian troops were inside Ukraine, then he change his post or just the source changed.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This dude was very active in the week prior to the invasion, he claimed or just copy pasted that Russia invasion is just USA propaganda and no such thing would happen. And then bum, next week Russian troops were inside Ukraine, then he change his post or just the source changed.

He claimed a lot of wild sh*t like Russia taking Mariupol nearly two months before it happened.

I cannot fathom the audacity of claiming one thing for weeks then switching up without any explanation.

Abdi Kremlin has some explaining to do.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He claimed a lot of wild sh*t like Russia taking Mariupol nearly two months before it happened.

I cannot fathom the audacity of claiming one thing for weeks then switching up without any explanation.

Abdi Kremlin has some explaining to do.
He has no face to lose. I wonder what they are paying him. It must be good.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No, those accounts are still on twitter don’t cap. Those authors just deleted their tweets.

Wallahi I remember you posting tweets about how Russia took Mariupol in day one of the conflict.

No one will forget how you were denying that Russia will invade Ukraine until they actually did.

Nice try, Abdi Kremlin.
You lost lol, Biden begging for negotiations with Ukraine losing land to Russia

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You lost lol, Biden begging for negotiations with Ukraine losing land to Russia

I said this was how it’s was going to end from the beginning.

If they give Russia land, it allows for Ukraine to finally join NATO at some point in the future.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I said this was how it’s was going to end from the beginning.

If they give Russia land, it allows for Ukraine to finally join NATO at some point in the future.
Ukraine won't concede territory, Zelensky would get his temple blown off by the Far Right if he did

NLSc7AD.gif

Trending

Latest posts