DEVELOPING NEWS Russia-Ukraine War

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Moldova is next. He'll probably also take that non-NATO country while he is at it.
This is so exciting for us milleanials, we never seen a European war since WWII. This is a huge moment for Russia and shows their reemergence as an expansionist power.

honestly I think all this is leading to the collapse of liberalism as an ideology. this is why liberals are freaking out. if the US goes the way of the Soviet Union, no one is going to care about liberal globohomo ideology anymore just as no one really cares about Marxism-Leninism anymore. and good riddance. I want for people to be able to be left alone and follow their religious and traditional values in peace without liberals shrieking at them to adhere to their sjwism cult.

TekNiKo

VIP
2020-2024 will be seen as historic years. :damn:
Seems like the conspiracy theory that world 'elite' control everyone is turning false. You would expect the era of 'The Great Reset' would have be more globalized but we are heading 70 years back to nation wars lol.

Seems like the conspiracy theory that world 'elite' control everyone is turning false. You would expect the era of 'The Great Reset' would have be more globalized but we are heading 70 years back to nation wars lol.

They plan, Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners. I think they really did plan the great reset stuff but... hopefully it's that their plan is collapsing.

also I do think Putin is linked with the secret societies and all that but... maybe there are different elite factions? or it's all a puppet show? I'm not sure. either way, I'm just tired of people trying to push liberal garbage ideology on me and I'm just happy to see its stocks falling.

TekNiKo

VIP
They plan, Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners. I think they really did plan the great reset stuff but... hopefully it's that their plan is collapsing.
Russia's most elite forces are based Chechens lol, even he relies on Muslims to be on frontline.

This is the plan though, no strong unipolar nation like USA/Russia anymore, they need a world war to weaken these countries

TekNiKo

VIP
2020-2024 will be seen as historic years. :damn:
I also have a feeling that trucker protests, European protests etc were getting too much for the elite and they needed a spectacular distraction to relieve them from domestic pressures in their respective countries.

Its worked like a charm, dont you agree @KMO @Omar del Sur ?

Russia's most elite forces are based Chechens lol, even he relies on Muslims to be on frontline.

it seems like he really has worked with the Chechens in a way that created a compromise- I think they have a certain amount of independence and they have some amount of sharia without Russian interference... and then in return they stay with Russia.

I actually met the UFC fighter... his name is hard to spell.... Khabib Nurmagomedov.... wallahi I met him..... I was at the mosque and he showed up to pray.... he is a real Muslim, it wasn't publicized or anything... he was in the area for a fight and he came to the mosque to pray and I happened to be there and I got to meet him... everyone was so excited to meet him.... so he is a real Muslim and I know he is a patriot of Russia... so it seems to me like Russia isn't really anti-Muslim and it does seem to me like Russia is more respectful of Muslims and less anti-Muslim than the US...

Trending

Latest posts