Runaway slave in Islam

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Some murtads think wanting clarifications on one hadith would somehow weaken the iman of true Muslims and make them apostates, this shows they never really were true believers of the deen in the first place.
We are encouraged to ask questions:

“Ask the people of knowledge if you do not know.” (Surah Anbiya v.7)

but we shouldn’t ask too many questions, especially if they might upset us:

“O those who believe, do not ask about things which, if disclosed, may displease you; and if you ask about them when the Quran is being revealed, they will be disclosed to you.” (Surah Maaidah v.101)

Why? Because that’s what the Bani Israel would do. They would ask so many questions, to the point they would disobey the prophet Musa as and Allah swt for simply being ordered to sacrifice a cow.

We should have an open heart and mind but we shouldn’t be arrogant and we must remember that we are raised in gaal countries. Many of us subconsciously have liberal beliefs but we shouldn’t let these French Revolutionary innovations rule our mind.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You're right, sorry about the outburst earlier.
It’s alright bro. Just remember these verses when dealing with murtads, kafirs and those who try to get others to leave the deen. They try to make you believe they are bringing you virtue when it’s just vice and inkaar.

"Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers." Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not. (Surah Baqarah, 11-12)

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Me with my popcorn watching a classin SS thread on eye popping sahih hadith hitting everyone with left and right hooks.

We got a classic stew mixing over here, from salafi retards drinking the koolaid and justifying owning a literal human being.

Add a dash of cognitive dissonance from your layman farax who just wants to live in ignorance, but he's morals are much better than the sand niggas he was told to emulate from young (if you find it disgusting to own a human being than congratulations you are a better human being than your hero's as they say).

Now we wait for dessert when a nigga will chime in and say SS should not be discussing such nuanced topics. As if once again their is nuance in owning a human being lmaoooo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how can you write so much but say nothing substantial? being arrogant and name-calling isn't an argument.

I’ll never become a gaal. I have more iman than all the murtads ever had in their life. I was taught the deen by my parents for over 10 years and though I may not act upon it completely on SSpot, it’s truly what I believe in my heart.

Religious insecurity, inferiority complex towards westerners and taking human fallacy to heart is what makes a murtad, of which I have none of.

I hope you will come back to the deen brother. Once you’re done with the high of being a western degenerate, you will go through those 7 stages of grief, not I, and I hope it guides you back to Islam. Ameen.
Rebecca Wisocky Reaction GIF by CBS

what do you mean how? The hadith states that a slave's prayer is not accepted if he runs away and if your prayer isn't accepted then you die a disbeliever. It is as the hadith states, we hear and obey. If this makes you feel uneasy or uncomfortable, it is the Islamic morals clashing with your main moral compass based on western values and ideas.
Does this hadith u talking about have chain narration

This is my last post on this subject. In Islam we follow something called ijma, which is the consensus of the ulema of ahlul sunnah and they follow the teachings of the prophet SAW and the salaf.

It is agreed that after the Quran the most authentic of books are Bukhari and Muslim. None of you have studied the sciences of hadith nor are you experts in fiqh. As Muslims, we cannot just deny a hadith or ruling because we feel like it, or think it doesn't align with our view of the deen.

If a scholar disagrees with something, they write a detailed argument with an analysis, explanation, evidence, include views of other scholars, etc. To make assumptions or conclusions on your own is disrespectful not only to the people who spend their lives studying, but it is also sinful to deny what our beloved prophet SAW said.

Allah forbids certain things because there is a wisdom behind it. Imagine you fight in jihad risking your life and you take a prisoner as your slave. He is now obliged to work for you, within reason of course. If he runs away, you have now lost something. The fact that Allah has condemned them is a blessing, our deen has rulings for almost all aspects of life. This prevents society from going haywire due to slaves running away.

Also, In Islam there is slavery and concubines, but this is a nuanced topic that requires further reading. Islam reformed slavery and the freeing of slaves is promoted many times. There are many great books and articles that dive into this issue, do not just make arguments from your hearts or what you define as morals.

This is my last post on this subject. In Islam we follow something called ijma, which is the consensus of the ulema of ahlul sunnah and they follow the teachings of the prophet SAW and the salaf.

It is agreed that after the Quran the most authentic of books are Bukhari and Muslim. None of you have studied the sciences of hadith nor are you experts in fiqh. As Muslims, we cannot just deny a hadith or ruling because we feel like it, or think it doesn't align with our view of the deen.

If a scholar disagrees with something, they write a detailed argument with an analysis, explanation, evidence, include views of other scholars, etc. To make assumptions or conclusions on your own is disrespectful not only to the people who spend their lives studying, but it is also sinful to deny what our beloved prophet SAW said.

Allah forbids certain things because there is a wisdom behind it. Imagine you fight in jihad risking your life and you take a prisoner as your slave. He is now obliged to work for you, within reason of course. If he runs away, you have now lost something. The fact that Allah has condemned them is a blessing, our deen has rulings for almost all aspects of life. This prevents society from going haywire due to slaves running away.

Also, In Islam there is slavery and concubines, but this is a nuanced topic that requires further reading. Islam reformed slavery and the freeing of slaves is promoted many times. There are many great books and articles that dive into this issue, do not just make arguments from your hearts or what you define as morals.

There's zero wisdom behind permitting a human being to enslave another human being. It is pure immorality and it will never be acceptable. Quran, hadith, ijma none of it can ever make slavery acceptable. None.

It says a lot about the Muslim community if we're having discussions about one of the darkest and depraved acts we've committed on other human beings like all others as something that warrants anything but sad reflections of mankind's history,as long as Sahih Hadith this Hadith Sahih that from an ignorant times are what some of our people are looking for as guidance and progress, we will be in the same condition as Somalia and Afghanistan for the foreseeable future, while the west might establish settlements in other planets, ilaahow doqontan maxa nooga dhalisey😞😞😞😞

There's zero wisdom behind permitting a human being to enslave another human being. It is pure immorality and it will never be acceptable. Quran, hadith, ijma none of it can ever make slavery acceptable. None.
My mind can't accept it. It's so unfair.

1. The only context slavery was allowed in Islam was slaves of war.
2. Much of what you see in islamic history including Somali history where they would enslave free people without any dawah so they could exploit their labor really has no connection to Islam. Enslaving free people I believe is a major sin.
3. There is nothing in islam that encourages the taking of slaves it just dealt with an existing condition whereas there is a plethora of content on freeing slaves.
4. Many Islamic empires were run by slaves example - the mamluks.
Malik Ambar
5. Taking into consideration the Islamic rules on prisoners of war, would you rather be that or a prisoner in Abu Ghraib or even guantanamo in 2022?

Last edited:
2. Much of what you see in islamic history including Somali history where they would enslave free people without any dawah so they could exploit their labor really has no connection to Islam. Enslaving free people I believe is a major sin.
3. There is nothing in islam that encourages the taking of slaves it just dealt with an existing condition whereas there is a plethora of content on freeing slaves.
5. Taking into consideration the Islamic rules on prisoners of war, would you rather be that or a prisoner in Abu Ghraib or even guantanamo in 2022?
These Somali spotters lack critical thinking beyond their liberal frame work. Explanations are mental gymnastics to them.

Malik Ambar

Enslaving, selling, buying or gifting other human beings is immoral and unacceptable. Period.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Taking women and kids (السبي) of an army you had a fight with and then making them slaves for business (سوق النخاسة) and pleasure (ملك اليمين) is ok in your believe?

Do you seriously proofread and understand what you type before you post?

When Muslims invaded the Iberian peninsula, Tariq ibn Ziyad motivated his army with his infamous speech in which he said:

"وقد بلغكم ما أنشأت هذه الجزيرة من الحور الحسان، من بنات اليونان، الرافلات بالدر والمرجان، والحلل المنسوجة بالعقيان، المقصورات في قصور الملوك ذوي التيجان"

basically go ahead; get your share of white beautiful girls as slaves for pleasure. What war (justification) are you talking about? Are you saying Muslims are forced to take slaves just because they fought someone else?

Trending

Latest posts