Royalty Drama: Buckingham Palace breaks silence on Meghan and Harry Oprah claims

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

“The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

“The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.”

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I like this. The should do this more often
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is why it is always good to mix with your kind. Unless u r up for the challenges that come your way, never mix with people out of your range. Qabil, Race, Class Status, etc etc

I think both Meghan and Harry are to blame. Harry wants someone to save him and get out of the "trap" as he calls it. And Meghan wants to pretend race doesn't matter.

In the end, Archie and the coming daughter- Athriisha will suffer the consequences of their parents naivetes.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did he leave the show or walk off the show state????????????????????????

Looks like Piers Morgan lost his job over his comments calling Harry/Megan liars

GMB will be boring without him will miss the amount of debates he had against SJW activist. :liberaltears:

Also why is everyone defending these 2 people all i saw in the interview is just straight up allegation upon allegation without any proof. They better have evidence to support their claims about RF being racist otherwise this is just straight up slander ( base on the interview when he said he won't say names most likely means he has not strong backup ) not only for the Royal family but for british people. Honestly the RF should remove Harry from succesion if he not proving that someone in the Family is racist.

I remember someone said whenever Americans goes somewhere it always leave the place in chaos and boy this American left the country on fire.
:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts